• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

supercharger brackets

Junglejoe

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Automatic
Kicking around the idea of supercharging my 331 5 speed ranger instead of bottle feeding it.. Basically will be a 98 ranger with the 96-97 expo/neer engine and harness and acceseries with Ac.. Question is is there brackets that will fit or do they have to be custom fabbed? Will be using a Vortech S-trim or paxton

84FreakRanger

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Automatic
all superchargers comes with brackets that fits mustangs so if you put basically a mustang or exploder motor in the truck then it should fit with little mods. You might want to see if the make superchargers for the exploders because rangers are similar to them

Junglejoe

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Automatic
I have been reading and looking around for v8swapped. rangers that are blown for a while now. There isn't to many EFI blown rangers. Sooo... I have seen a couple with the M112 Eaton blower on the explorer engines. One has the expo front dress with a custom made adapter plate bolted to a gt40 lower. ONLY thing he done was cut off the intercooler bracket and flipped the pulley around so it lined up with belt on the brackets. This is the route I'm going to attempt to go. If I can get 12lbs of boost with methanol injection to cool the intake charge down.. Ill be happy. I had a Snow kit on my blown coupe with 18lbs boost and the meth kit worked really well!

Last edited:

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Staff online

Member & Vendor Upgrades

For a small yearly donation, you can support this forum and receive a 'Supporting Member' banner, or become a 'Supporting Vendor' and promote your products here. Click the banner to find out how.

Truck of The Month

Shran
April Truck of The Month

Recently Featured

Want to see your truck here? Share your photos and details in the forum.

Follow TRS On Instagram

TRS Events

25th Anniversary Sponsors

Check Out The TRS Store

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Amazon Deals