• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

what's wrong with my dash lights?

swynx

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Mazda
Engine Size
Transmission
Manual
Time to fix my dash lights. No power to my 4x4 controls. No dash lights no climate control lights. All guages work. Heater and radio work. Wipers work. Only thing that doesn't work isbthe lights. Checked all the bulbs. There good. The switch to turn on the lights is cracked and has a burn mark on it. But the head lights work. And my flimsy circuit board on the back of the gauge cluster has burn marks on it

Thinking it was short circuited.

As of right now I run led lights. But i wanna delete those and run lights I can actually see with

Suggestions?

snake

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Automatic
make sure you have tail lights... they are sometimes on the same circuit- if so check the fuses. If it is the gauge cluster get another at a boneyard or ebay for cheap

swynx

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Mazda
Engine Size
Transmission
Manual
Tail lights work to. Fuses are fine too. Not sure what the switch for the lights is called perhaps I could pick up a new cluster and switch from the yard

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Members online

No members online now.

Member & Vendor Upgrades

For a small yearly donation, you can support this forum and receive a 'Supporting Member' banner, or become a 'Supporting Vendor' and promote your products here. Click the banner to find out how.

Truck of The Month

Shran
April Truck of The Month

Recently Featured

Want to see your truck here? Share your photos and details in the forum.

Follow TRS On Instagram

TRS Events

25th Anniversary Sponsors

Check Out The TRS Store

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Amazon Deals