• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

worth the time

bobbywalter

TRS Technical Staff
TRS Event Staff
V8 Engine Swap
TRS Technical Advisor
TRS Banner 2012-2015
TRS 20th Anniversary
Ugly Truck of Month
TRS Event Participant
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
FORD mostly
Engine Type
V8
Engine Size
BIGGER
Transmission
Automatic
2WD / 4WD
4WD
Total Lift
sawzall?
Tire Size
33-44
My credo
it is easier to fix and understand than "her"

BRUTUS_T_HOG

Article Contributor
ASE Certified Tech
TRS Banner 2010-2011
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
2.3L
Transmission
Manual
i watched this a couple nights ago. makes you think, but isn't worth buying what he's selling at the end.

bobbywalter

TRS Technical Staff
TRS Event Staff
V8 Engine Swap
TRS Technical Advisor
TRS Banner 2012-2015
TRS 20th Anniversary
Ugly Truck of Month
TRS Event Participant
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
FORD mostly
Engine Type
V8
Engine Size
BIGGER
Transmission
Automatic
2WD / 4WD
4WD
Total Lift
sawzall?
Tire Size
33-44
My credo
it is easier to fix and understand than "her"
china is gonna laugh its ass off when we are slaves to them:shok:

the shit they bought up in canada alone is frightening, they will own x and canada will be fawked as the dollar will be shit...need to learn to farm

strvger

Reaction score
the land of 2 seasons-Winter and getting ready for
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Manual
sounded like another sales pitch playing on some peoples fears. if our monetary system is about to collapse, maybe he should try to capitalize on a new system of barter using the internet.
just a thought.
as for me, my place has enough wood to provide heat and shelter for the remainder of my life. enough space for a garden to feed my family and several others. enough space for small livestock. enough wild game to supplement the larder.
would i trade or sell all this security i've accumulated to buy his gold??
nah. not me. not a chance.
what i have is real. it will always be there (yep, it's paid for in full) and not subject to the whims of the 'global market' as is gold or any other similar investments for that matter.
security can mean many things to many different people. i feel very secure in what i have.
'nuf said.

straycat

U.S. Military - Veteran
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
02 06 and 2012
Make / Model
Jeeps
Transmission
Automatic
Thanks to Ronald Regan and his Trickle Down Economics we allowed more major companies to out source overseas. Just think.....China has been poisoning us with lead for years and this still has not stopped!! Now they poisoned our pets a few years ago!! GE has outsourced to China....I bought light bulbs for our kitchen recessed ceiling lights last year. I wanted to replace all of the 10 lights with a lower watt fixture that would put out brighter light. When I got ready to install them later last year I noticed they were made in China. The original bulbs that have been in there since we built the house were GE and they said made in the USA!!! I asked a friend who retired from GE and he said the year after he retired GE started to downsize....even his pension was cut some due to the huge hushed layoffs at GE...that makes me pissed!!!!

Hershey's has moved to Mexico as well....I will never buy another thing from Hershey's!!! They layed off over 350 people at the PA plant!!!

:annoyed::annoyed:

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Staff online

Member & Vendor Upgrades

For a small yearly donation, you can support this forum and receive a 'Supporting Member' banner, or become a 'Supporting Vendor' and promote your products here. Click the banner to find out how.

Truck of The Month

Shran
April Truck of The Month

Recently Featured

Want to see your truck here? Share your photos and details in the forum.

Follow TRS On Instagram

TRS Events

25th Anniversary Sponsors

Check Out The TRS Store

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Amazon Deals