• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Hidden Falls Adventure Park - Marble Falls, TX

Jay'94

U.S. Military - Veteran
TRS Banner 2010-2011
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
1994, 1987
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Manual
Hm. Bunch of us RBV went to Hidden Falls last week, and the trails were quite washed out. I can believe it, Jay.

Jay, can we organize a gathering in the Spring sometime? Kryptonitecb, what do you think? Robertc, Mastuhwaffles, and Armadillo would be down, I bet. Same thing with the 5 Explorer guys in that area from Demon4x4.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk
Oh, with some of the gully washers we've had around here, that doesn't surprise me. I left for a week on one of my harleys, came home tru a flood from north Texas and found boulders in my driveway and mt neighbor told me we had 11" in 2 hours and my little trickle creek was a raging river going thru the bottom of their house!!!
And if you didn't know the Stevie Ray vaughn statue in Austin was waist deep in water a couple weeks ago!!!

Sure you can! Can't say whether or not I'll making it.
The ranger is currently up on a lift with no tranny or transfer. Damn crappy Slaves!!! Clutch has almost 100 grand on it and looks almost new even with the torture I've put it through, BUT NOOOOOO Ford's crappy slave just can't keep up!! Been in there since 2006, was leaking down. And I'm tired of patting it on the butt to make it out of the driveway.
Next I'm doing some extended radius arms as I've bent one somewhere & shredding a bushing, no wonder I'm having the shake rattle and roll going on!!
Then I think I'll start on some bodywork. I don't wheel much anymore, so maybe some fancy Bushwacker Fender flares, some new sheet metal and a bright shiny new purple paint job!!
BUt I'll pay attention here and well, you never know, I've been known to change my mind before!

Last edited:

AgPete139

09/2014 OTOTM Winner
Supporting Member
OTOTM Winner
Solid Axle Swap
TRS Banner 2010-2011
TRS Banner 2012-2015
TRS 20th Anniversary
TRS Event Participant
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Type
4.0 V6
Engine Size
4.0L OHV
Transmission
Manual
2WD / 4WD
Solid Axle Swap 4x4
Total Lift
~9"
Tire Size
35"x12.50"x17"
Hey guys,

Hidden Falls was another fun time from my last post. I also went to the Galveston a couple times (on Bolivar Beach), Texas Off Road Ranch, and Pace Bend Park (as promised).

The water level at Pace Bend was at an all-time low (Colorado River has less than < 50 cfm), but we found a safe spot to play around. This resulted in some careful 2WD locker stuff to get down and unload a couple of our kayaks.

Fun times.

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Member & Vendor Upgrades

For a small yearly donation, you can support this forum and receive a 'Supporting Member' banner, or become a 'Supporting Vendor' and promote your products here. Click the banner to find out how.

Truck of The Month

Kirby N.
March Truck of The Month

Recently Featured

Want to see your truck here? Share your photos and details in the forum.

Follow TRS On Instagram

TRS Events

25th Anniversary Sponsors

Check Out The TRS Store

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Amazon Deals