• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

No Turn Signals or B/U Lights!

Mhfco6

Firefighter
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Type
2.9 V6
Engine Size
Transmission
Automatic
2WD / 4WD
4WD
Total Lift
Total Drop
Tire Size
235/75/15
I just got done welding my new floor pan on the drivers side. I hooked the battery back up, put the interior and seat back in. Now my turn signals and back up lights don't work...Also I have an orange antilock brake light staying on. The hazards DO work. I feel like I might have not hooked an electrical connection back up after cutting the old pan and welding the new one.. The green arrows in the dash instrument cluster wont come on either, however they do work when the hazards are turned on. I've tried troubleshooting/replacing the 15a fuse.. I know it's not the fuse. Any suggestions?

If no one replies, I'm going to replace the turn signal flasher "relay". I will post my results.

Last edited:

Mhfco6

Firefighter
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Type
2.9 V6
Engine Size
Transmission
Automatic
2WD / 4WD
4WD
Total Lift
Total Drop
Tire Size
235/75/15
I pulled the fuse panel and got in there with a test light today after work. I have no power to the turn signal flasher. The hazard flasher is working fine. Not sure why the reverse lights aren't working..

Mhfco6

Firefighter
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Type
2.9 V6
Engine Size
Transmission
Automatic
2WD / 4WD
4WD
Total Lift
Total Drop
Tire Size
235/75/15
It's all fixed.. The flasher was bad AND there was a missing fuse (thanks to Haynes manual).. Not sure how it fell out unnoticed, but it completed the circuit. I'm still switching between manuals/diagrams to confirm which fuse it was.

little red ranger

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Manual
if that link i set you works there are wiring diagrams on just about everything,,, it is a good or i should say great link to have,,, it has helped me and many friends,,, it goes from a to z for several years and models of cars and trucks,,,, save it and pass it around,,,very helpful link to have

Mhfco6

Firefighter
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Type
2.9 V6
Engine Size
Transmission
Automatic
2WD / 4WD
4WD
Total Lift
Total Drop
Tire Size
235/75/15
if that link i set you works there are wiring diagrams on just about everything,,, it is a good or i should say great link to have,,, it has helped me and many friends,,, it goes from a to z for several years and models of cars and trucks,,,, save it and pass it around,,,very helpful link to have
Thanks buddy

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Staff online

Today's birthdays

Member & Vendor Upgrades

For a small yearly donation, you can support this forum and receive a 'Supporting Member' banner, or become a 'Supporting Vendor' and promote your products here. Click the banner to find out how.

Truck of The Month

Shran
April Truck of The Month

Recently Featured

Want to see your truck here? Share your photos and details in the forum.

Follow TRS On Instagram

TRS Events

25th Anniversary Sponsors

Check Out The TRS Store

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Amazon Deals