• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

99 Ranger running cold and no heat

jljones87

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
2.5L
Transmission
Manual
I have spent the last six months trying to figure out what is going on my truck with it running cold, revving up randomly, and no heat. Well after replacing the idle air controller, thermostat, and numerous other things. Well this past week I managed to fix it all. My problem was an air pocket in the coolant. I opened up the radiator cap whn cold jacked up he right side and ran the truck for a good fifteen minutes and done. But that fixed the temp and rough idle. Today I flushed the heater core by un hooking the tubing a back flushing it with water. Now I have heat when it is almost summer. Just thought this might help someone since it fixed my problem and his site has helped tremendously.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Staff online

Member & Vendor Upgrades

For a small yearly donation, you can support this forum and receive a 'Supporting Member' banner, or become a 'Supporting Vendor' and promote your products here. Click the banner to find out how.

Truck of The Month

Kirby N.
March Truck of The Month

Recently Featured

Want to see your truck here? Share your photos and details in the forum.

Follow TRS On Instagram

TRS Events

25th Anniversary Sponsors

Check Out The TRS Store

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Amazon Deals