• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Anyone in Lubbock, TX

jesselee20040

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
2.9 about to swap in 2.3 turbo diesel
Transmission
Manual
Hello,

I was curious to see if any members live in Lubbock, TX? I called wrench-a-part the other day and i guess they don't inventory car parts they just tell you the make and model and nothing more. I am looking for a dana 35 but didn't want to drive a few hours each way to find out of they don't even have one. If there is a member that lives there and could go check for me that would be great.

Thanks

B4

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Mazda
Engine Size
4.0 OHV
Transmission
Manual
Well, I'm down in Andrews, but most of the non-wear items on my B4000 were picked from the Wrench-a-Part. It all depends on what you're looking for IN that Dana 35. I've seen several Explorers with the TTB D35s of different gear ratios when I've been up there (someday I'll actually get the one I want).

They usually don't have much in the way of 4x4 Rangers though... Sorry. I haven't been in about a month, but they sometimes put up a list of incoming vehicles on Craigslist and I haven't seen anything that looked appealing to our vehicles.

Depending on when you need the info/item, I'm gonna try and make another trip up when it warms up again (I hate being on their lot in the cold and wind) and I could let you know what I find! Need to find that manual BW1354 before they crush it!

All in all, I bet you could find a Dana 35 on one of the multiple Explorers.

B4

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Mazda
Engine Size
4.0 OHV
Transmission
Manual
Also, just remembered! Since you're in Hobbs, have you checked out Jerry's Auto Salvage? He MIGHT have something...

jesselee20040

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Manual
Thanks, yes I have been out to jerrys and he doesn't have anything old enough to have 35 under it.. Yes that would be awesome if you would let me know.

B4

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Mazda
Engine Size
4.0 OHV
Transmission
Manual
Sure thing!

B4

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Mazda
Engine Size
4.0 OHV
Transmission
Manual
Heading up there RIGHT now, big guy. I'll give you a report after I peruse the yard.

jesselee20040

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Manual
Ok thanks, just let me know. Also did you see any good 60/40 split front bench seats?

B4

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Mazda
Engine Size
4.0 OHV
Transmission
Manual
OK. Not a single D35 did I see. One... Smaller diff on an ~80s Ranger (D28?) but that was it.

And for 60/40 benches? Um, didn't look too closely, but what I did glance at all pretty much needed reupholstered. The trucks in the "premium lot" had already been raided.

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news. They didn't even have the Explorer that had my manual transfer case anymore.

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Members online

Member & Vendor Upgrades

For a small yearly donation, you can support this forum and receive a 'Supporting Member' banner, or become a 'Supporting Vendor' and promote your products here. Click the banner to find out how.

Truck of The Month

Kirby N.
March Truck of The Month

Recently Featured

Want to see your truck here? Share your photos and details in the forum.

Follow TRS On Instagram

TRS Events

25th Anniversary Sponsors

Check Out The TRS Store

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Amazon Deals