• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

BII weatherstripping

whocares

Reaction score
Transmission
Automatic
I'm getting ready to order new weatherstripping for the doors and hatch on my 89 BII from LMC. Just curious if anyone else has used their weatherstripping and if its oem quality or should I keep looking?

Thanks, Ron

The_Dealer

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Duh!
Transmission
Automatic
im about to get the same one from lmc, im just curious how the seal on the bottom of the front door windows on the inside and out come off and go on, anyone know? i have some chevy buddies that get their seals and weatherstripping from lmc and they dont have any complaints

whocares

Reaction score
Transmission
Automatic
im about to get the same one from lmc, im just curious how the seal on the bottom of the front door windows on the inside and out come off and go on, anyone know? i have some chevy buddies that get their seals and weatherstripping from lmc and they dont have any complaints

I have removed mine, and replaced them already. Not with new ones, but with some in better shape. Once you roll the window all the way down, get a small screwdriver under there and they will pry off. I had to remove the inner ones from the door and leave them off because the new door panels had one already attached. I was going from the older style panel to the newer style.

I'm ordering them in the morning, has to be better than the ones on there. I'm getting the rubber that attaches to the body, between the body and the door.

xr75er

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
1986/1998/1994/
Make / Model
ford/dodge/ford
Engine Size
2.9 stock
Transmission
Automatic
I got the window anti rattle seals for my 86 and they are fine. good fit nice quailty. I think STEEL RUBBER PRODUCTS might have them also.

The_Dealer

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Duh!
Transmission
Automatic
is there some kind of way the new anti rattle seals clip on or something? how do u do the window channel seals? do u have to take the door apart? im going for a repaint soon, and was wanting to do the seals so it would look better then taping em off(plus my seals are about shot anyways)

whocares

Reaction score
Transmission
Automatic
I changed all mine without taking the door apart. Everything clips or kind of wedges in. Once you start taking out the old stuff you will see what I mean.

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Members online

Member & Vendor Upgrades

For a small yearly donation, you can support this forum and receive a 'Supporting Member' banner, or become a 'Supporting Vendor' and promote your products here. Click the banner to find out how.

Truck of The Month

Kirby N.
March Truck of The Month

Recently Featured

Want to see your truck here? Share your photos and details in the forum.

Follow TRS On Instagram

TRS Events

25th Anniversary Sponsors

Check Out The TRS Store

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Amazon Deals