• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Harley Davidson ranger?? such a thing

4x4TILL_I_DIE

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
ranger
Engine Size
Transmission
Manual
:icon_confused:I saw this ranger today in town that was black and had two orange pinstripes down the side and then the harley emblem near the ranger. It was a 2wheel drive short bed regular cab 94 or so style. It had dual 2.5" pipes coming off the cats that side exited before the rear tire. I bet it would be a droning SOB though. I first saw him taking off from a redlight and he got on it and it sounded great exactly like what I want mine to sound like. It sounds mean at idle to. I then ran into him later at the gas station I got to get a good look at the truck then the kid couldn't have been more than 17-18 it's definetly a chicks machine cause he had a nice looking one with him.:icon_thumby:

Andres629

Article Contributor
Solid Axle Swap
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
1985/91
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
2.9 screamer
Transmission
Automatic
That'd be a home job. I'm pretty sure that Ford never even started making Harley trucks til around 02 or 03, something like that. And at that, they never made a Harley Ranger from factory that I'm aware of. Someone else may know better though.

4x4TILL_I_DIE

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
ranger
Engine Size
Transmission
Manual
it looked so good enough to be factory but I was sure that it wasn't because of how old it was.

JohnnyO

Moderator Emeritus
Supporting Member
Forum Staff - Retired
TRS Event Participant
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ranger
Engine Type
2.3 EcoBoost
Transmission
Automatic
2WD / 4WD
4WD
Total Lift
1.5"
Tire Size
265/70-17
My credo
"220, 221, whatever it takes."
Ford never made a Harley Ranger package. It had to be homemade and if it looked good then give the guy props for a nice job. The chicks won't know the difference and if it works, hey....

partsguy84823

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Manual
There was a guy I saw on Car-Domain who had made a "Harley" ranger. I remember bookmarking it, because it looked very well done. I will see if I can dig the link up when I get home tonight. It was a 98 or 99 if I remember...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Staff online

Member & Vendor Upgrades

For a small yearly donation, you can support this forum and receive a 'Supporting Member' banner, or become a 'Supporting Vendor' and promote your products here. Click the banner to find out how.

Truck of The Month

Shran
April Truck of The Month

Recently Featured

Want to see your truck here? Share your photos and details in the forum.

Follow TRS On Instagram

TRS Events

25th Anniversary Sponsors

Check Out The TRS Store

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Amazon Deals