• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

How to steal my 95 B2300

auto117584

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Mazda
Engine Size
2.3L
Transmission
Manual
I'm designing my security/alarm system.

The times I will be using this system are when I am DEEP in back country, and the truck is parked for days or a week plus, while I am backpacking.

So, it's an isolated spot, nobody's watching except the astronauts, the NAS satellites, and Google. You see this old 95 B2300 with a WOOD camper shell on it, and for some inexplicable reason, you want it!

You have a big pickup that you're driving, your buddy/cousin is with you, you have tools and chains. You're gonna take the truck with you, one way or another.

What do you do? Pretend you're the guy.

Have fun, and steal my truck!

CHKNFKR

U.S. Military - Veteran
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
545 CID
Transmission
Manual
Drop the driveshafts and hook up the tow bar.

LIMA BEAN

TRS Banner 2012-2015
TRS 20th Anniversary
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Transmission
Manual
2WD / 4WD
4WD
Blow it up with dynamite into smaller more managable pieces and toss them in the back of the truck, crack a beer and split with your junk.:thefinger:

auto117584

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Mazda
Engine Size
2.3L
Transmission
Manual
Blow it up with dynamite into smaller more managable pieces and toss them in the back of the truck, crack a beer and split with your junk.:thefinger:
Lima Bean, nobody likes you. Be serious, the truck and camper won't have anything visible, only stuff in storage area, out of sight. You want the truck because your Ranger jet engine blew up your other B2300, and you need the replacement. YOU GOTTA HAVE IT!

What do you do?

auto117584

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Mazda
Engine Size
2.3L
Transmission
Manual

CHKNFKR

U.S. Military - Veteran
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
545 CID
Transmission
Manual
Winch it onto a trailer.

What do you do to stop me?

Hide it. Drive it a little ways into the timber and get a camo net to throw over it. If i can't see it i can't steal it.

straycat

U.S. Military - Veteran
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
02 06 and 2012
Make / Model
Jeeps
Transmission
Automatic
As a retired EOD special ops combat diver I can make my own devices for anybody who would try to break in or steal my stuff when I am away. They would only try once and then I would just bury the crap left over...lol.
I hate crooks with a passion. I have security cameras around the property that is all wireless and with great color night vision and all are way cool. The best thing is not give them a helping hand by leaving anything in site. Smash and grab crooks are looking into your vehicals interior or peeking into your home windows to see if there is something right within easy access and the alarm will only make them grab something they have already spotted...grab it and run off before the cops arrive.
One of our dogs ripped up a guy once three years ago who was trespassing on our property with a new Mossberg 500 shotgun. We have no trespassing signs. We saw him about 25 yards away and we watched him climb over our fence railing. I got that shotgun now. We found some blood spots near the fence so my sweet pea 'Rip' got him good. No telling if he went to a hospital or not. Never heard of any reports about it.

CHKNFKR

U.S. Military - Veteran
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
545 CID
Transmission
Manual
As a retired EOD special ops combat diver I can make my own devices for anybody who would try to break in or steal my stuff when I am away. They would only try once and then I would just bury the crap left over...lol.
I hate crooks with a passion. I have security cameras around the property that is all wireless and with great color night vision and all are way cool. The best thing is not give them a helping hand by leaving anything in site. Smash and grab crooks are looking into your vehicals interior or peeking into your home windows to see if there is something right within easy access and the alarm will only make them grab something they have already spotted...grab it and run off before the cops arrive.
One of our dogs ripped up a guy once three years ago who was trespassing on our property with a new Mossberg 500 shotgun. We have no trespassing signs. We saw him about 25 yards away and we watched him climb over our fence railing. I got that shotgun now. We found some blood spots near the fence so my sweet pea 'Rip' got him good. No telling if he went to a hospital or not. Never heard of any reports about it.
Sounds like you have a very well trained guard/attack dog

auto117584

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Mazda
Engine Size
2.3L
Transmission
Manual
Winch it onto a trailer.

What do you do to stop me?

Hide it. Drive it a little ways into the timber and get a camo net to throw over it. If i can't see it i can't steal it.
I like this idea.

Ranger Sport Honduras

Zoom Zoom
OTOTM Winner
Solid Axle Swap
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Mitsubishi/Ford
Engine Size
3.0/2.3
My credo
Fortune Favors the Brave
ive been thinking about using a hidden cell phone to call on my truck in case someone stole it to deactivate the ignition. But i havent even made a diagram on how to wire it so it can work and still be simple to wire.
that would help to deactivate it so nobody can start it.

CHKNFKR

U.S. Military - Veteran
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
545 CID
Transmission
Manual
ive been thinking about using a hidden cell phone to call on my truck in case someone stole it to deactivate the ignition. But i havent even made a diagram on how to wire it so it can work and still be simple to wire.
that would help to deactivate it so nobody can start it.
You could get one of those cheapo phones they make for kids. They can only call 5 pre programmed numbers and are gps enabled, depending on the carrier i think you can get service for about $10/ month. Then if the truck goes missing all you have to do is go online to see where its at, load the shotgun, and go make friends.

heptofite

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford Ranger
Engine Type
2.3 EcoBoost
Transmission
Automatic
2WD / 4WD
2WD
You could get one of those cheapo phones they make for kids. They can only call 5 pre programmed numbers and are gps enabled, depending on the carrier i think you can get service for about $10/ month. Then if the truck goes missing all you have to do is go online to see where its at, load the shotgun, and go make friends.
and then go to jail.

police don't like it when people play vigilante.

CHKNFKR

U.S. Military - Veteran
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
545 CID
Transmission
Manual
The shotgun part wasn't meant to be taken seriously

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Staff online

Member & Vendor Upgrades

For a small yearly donation, you can support this forum and receive a 'Supporting Member' banner, or become a 'Supporting Vendor' and promote your products here. Click the banner to find out how.

Truck of The Month

Kirby N.
March Truck of The Month

Recently Featured

Want to see your truck here? Share your photos and details in the forum.

Follow TRS On Instagram

TRS Events

25th Anniversary Sponsors

Check Out The TRS Store

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Amazon Deals