• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

hey, any help with the basics?

Natetone

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Manual
hey peoples, im new to these forums so im giving the heads up now:

my names nate and i just moved down the coast of cali from SF to pismo beach area, i bought my first 'daily driver' truck looking to ultimately transform it to a dune worthy truck. locals brings there pre runner trucks down to the dunes every weekend and it COMPLETELY changed my desire from low-profile cars to more on the trophy truck side. i bought a kleeen 2001 ranger edge from a guy up the coast and spent the last week modding it and changing things around (on a budget mind ya)....

ive been snooping in and around these forum sites for little diy projects to do and was really impressed by the community u guys got going here. i figured since i found so much useful info itd be smart ta join and post some 'how to' projects of my own (that i couldnt find anywhere else) to help give back-

question: any quick tips ta help me work my way around and learn bout these sites?

and if im trying to post a 'how to' project with pics, how should i start? profile album pictures? i have no idea yet...

-thx for everything and anything

heres sum shots or my project 'HORNET'

(done)

-painted stock rims
-painted frnt grill
-pained speaker grills and woofer rails
-audio upgrades
-new tires
-cold air
-exhaust tip (cleans the look up a bit)
-tonneau cover
-diy threaded B&M t-handle shift knob (one project i wana post)

mn_smokeater

Firefighter
V8 Engine Swap
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Type
V8
Engine Size
5.4L V8
Transmission
Automatic
2WD / 4WD
4WD
First off welcome to TRS! heres where your gunna wanna go for your how to: http://www.therangerstation.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=5

if you havent already visit the tech libary an browse around and learn things you may have not yet known about RBVs. theres many differnt areas you can go into for you id say hit up the prerunner forum.

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Members online

No members online now.

Member & Vendor Upgrades

For a small yearly donation, you can support this forum and receive a 'Supporting Member' banner, or become a 'Supporting Vendor' and promote your products here. Click the banner to find out how.

Truck of The Month

Shran
April Truck of The Month

Recently Featured

Want to see your truck here? Share your photos and details in the forum.

Follow TRS On Instagram

TRS Events

25th Anniversary Sponsors

Check Out The TRS Store

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Amazon Deals