• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Shifter knob

fordman49450

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Transmission
Manual
I have a 94 Ranger with the M5OD trans. I want to change my shifter knob just to something different. Can someone tell me the shifter end diameter:)? and also if you know of some nice knobs from other applications or just some aftermarket ones that will fit, let me know. Thanks :3gears:

DK27

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Mazda
Transmission
Manual
I have a 94 Ranger with the M5OD trans. I want to change my shifter knob just to something different. Can someone tell me the shifter end diameter:)? and also if you know of some nice knobs from other applications or just some aftermarket ones that will fit, let me know. Thanks :3gears:
Eh, I don't know about specifics but I think it's pretty generic because I was able to buy one from Circuit City (of all places haha) and then just grabbed one off the shelf at Pepboys and they both worked perfectly fine.

Army

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Engine Size
Transmission
Manual
Yep. Pep Boys 8-ball knob went right on my '96 (with the little plastic "sleeve" included).

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Staff online

Member & Vendor Upgrades

For a small yearly donation, you can support this forum and receive a 'Supporting Member' banner, or become a 'Supporting Vendor' and promote your products here. Click the banner to find out how.

Truck of The Month

Kirby N.
March Truck of The Month

Recently Featured

Want to see your truck here? Share your photos and details in the forum.

Follow TRS On Instagram

TRS Events

25th Anniversary Sponsors

Check Out The TRS Store

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Amazon Deals