• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Deer proof bumper

1989Bii

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Automatic
Last night i took the bii for a drive and as i was going around a turn at 40-42MPH when some stupid doe ran out right in front of me and smacked into the bumper. :icon_hornsup: I think the D-ring tab got him first then the tires, atleast the bii isn't torn up.:yahoo:

WesB

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Automatic
Glad the B2 didn't get hurt, or you. Luckily I've only hit a deer once and that was after the vehicle beside me and the deer was in a flat spin and I cought it, but it didn't hardy hurt my TBird.

88_Eddie

Solid Axle Swap
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
1988, 2000
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
2.9L, 4.0L
Transmission
Manual
damn.....nailed her

i cant tell from the pic, was there anything left to eat lol? actually, i dont know if we can eat roadkill in NC

i've almost hit them numerous times here in the middle of raleigh....foxes too

Last edited:

Steeda04SVT

U.S. Military - Active
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Automatic
I gotta worry about hitting cows out here. That bumper would come in handy haha

LIMA BEAN

TRS Banner 2012-2015
TRS 20th Anniversary
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Transmission
Manual
2WD / 4WD
4WD
Try hittin a 1500 lb bull moose with 5 foot of legs, they come right through the windshield and are still alive in there with ya kicking and raising holy hell.

Steeda04SVT

U.S. Military - Active
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Automatic
Try hittin a 1500 lb bull moose with 5 foot of legs, they come right through the windshield and are still alive in there with ya kicking and raising holy hell.

I'd be freaking the f out.

PORTnPOLISH

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Mazda
Engine Size
Transmission
Manual
Ive hit 1 deer in my life............I was 12 and on a bicycle!!!!! Luckily I only hit it rear and fell in soft dirt. I thought it was going to kill me...but it ran away.

1989Bii

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Automatic
haha what did u do with it? i almost hit a huge buck on the 4 lane one night glad i didnt i had my stock bumper lol
I pulled it off of the road and into the woods. I have a lot of foxes around here, and i'm sure they'd love to have it more than i would.

Surrey

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Automatic
Mythbusters did an episode on that... Well, on whether a car could make it under a moose. Not even a Honda CRV was low enough, You would probably need to be in a Miata or MGB without a windshield, and still need a bit of luck. lol

But yeah, between 1500lb Moose, 500lb Caribou and 1000lb Grizzly Bears, driving can be a real bitch.

Steeda04SVT

U.S. Military - Active
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Automatic
Mythbusters did an episode on that... Well, on whether a car could make it under a moose. Not even a Honda CRV was low enough, You would probably need to be in a Miata or MGB without a windshield, and still need a bit of luck. lol

But yeah, between 1500lb Moose, 500lb Caribou and 1000lb Grizzly Bears, driving can be a real bitch.
Don't forget the cows.

8879ford

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Transmission
Manual
I have a similar problem...stupid people walk out of nowhere when im driving and follow these white lines across the street or parkig lot....even if they see me coming at 40-50mph....and im tired of knocking dents out of my truck...luckilly most of them are less than 200lbs

xkotyx

Solid Axle Swap
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Manual
Ive hit 1 deer in my life............I was 12 and on a bicycle!!!!! Luckily I only hit it rear and fell in soft dirt. I thought it was going to kill me...but it ran away.
i have no idea why, but i found this hilarious!:icon_rofl: i think it was the part where you thought it was gonna kill you

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Members online

Member & Vendor Upgrades

For a small yearly donation, you can support this forum and receive a 'Supporting Member' banner, or become a 'Supporting Vendor' and promote your products here. Click the banner to find out how.

Truck of The Month

Shran
April Truck of The Month

Recently Featured

Want to see your truck here? Share your photos and details in the forum.

Follow TRS On Instagram

TRS Events

25th Anniversary Sponsors

Check Out The TRS Store

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Amazon Deals