• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

4x4 switch light bulb replacement

Daytonatunnel

Reaction score
Transmission
Automatic
I went through 4 [ages in the search engine, I went to the dealer, and now I'm asking, where/how can I replace that light ? The dealer said you can by a new switch, for $60. That's a spendy bulb.......

adsm08

Senior Master Grease Monkey
Supporting Member
Article Contributor
Ford Technician
TRS 20th Anniversary
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Type
4.0 V6
Engine Size
Transmission
Manual
2WD / 4WD
4WD
Tire Size
31X10.50X15
You posedt at 8:30, when most of us are winding down and getting off for the night, and then are unhappy when no response is received by 6 the next morning, when most of us are getting ready for work, or still in bed.

Cool your jets.

I personally am not familiar enough with that switch to even be sure that it's possible to replace the bulb, let alone know where to get one.

Daytonatunnel

Reaction score
Transmission
Automatic
You posedt at 8:30, when most of us are winding down and getting off for the night, and then are unhappy when no response is received by 6 the next morning, when most of us are getting ready for work, or still in bed.

Cool your jets.
Cool my jets ??? After 40 views I only asked if I was in the wrong section, no caps or bold print, just a question!!!

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Staff online

Member & Vendor Upgrades

For a small yearly donation, you can support this forum and receive a 'Supporting Member' banner, or become a 'Supporting Vendor' and promote your products here. Click the banner to find out how.

Truck of The Month

Shran
April Truck of The Month

Recently Featured

Want to see your truck here? Share your photos and details in the forum.

Follow TRS On Instagram

TRS Events

25th Anniversary Sponsors

Check Out The TRS Store

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Amazon Deals