• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Songs

Brandon12

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
1988/91
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
2.9/4.0
Transmission
Manual
What are some songs that really getting your subs thudding or just sound good to rock out to with your systems whether it be Rock, hip-hop, or whatever?

RumpRangerSTX

Solid Axle Swap
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Manual
ac/dc back in black

Loud Ranger

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
'95
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Manual
if your into rap, just about anything by young jeezy/gorilla zoe/gucci man slams in my truck but it all depends what your enclosure is tuned to (or sealed) most of these songs hit very well in the mid to low 30hz range.

littleme13

U.S. Military - Veteran
Reaction score
Transmission
Automatic
ive personally heard little jon (rap) hit high 140s in everyday listening dbs.

ati190

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Manual
If you are into rap, T.I is pretty good, so is some lil wayne. One that really hits low, is 50's Candy shop. I hate 50 cent personally, but if you strip his vocals, and just use the beat, hardcore. DMX is alright too. I don't have a system now, but I'm going to get one. My favorite rap song that hits nice is eminems, "Guilty conscience". Most of juveniles flow's hit low as well. Pretty much most rap will hit nice. As for flo-rida LOL. he is just a piece of <censored>.

Loud Ranger

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
'95
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Manual
try Hoods Run Down by Lil Wyte off Phinally Phamous, theres a bass check in the beginning thats goes down to 18hz, you cant hear the bass (Humans ears dont hear below 20hz) but everything shakes and you can feel it.

word of warning to those with ported boxes not using a subsonic filter, careful you can really mess up your subs playing this song

Rinny650

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
302, now "Demon" 347
Transmission
Automatic
Go for Gucci Mane " Swing My door". Also T-pain "im sprung"

Both hit low and hard. Of course I am running 4 Arc Audio 18's

4x4fun

U.S. Military - Veteran
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
really?
Engine Size
4.0L
Transmission
Automatic
kinda gay but if you like to hear alot of range bass not just pounding listen to will smith

Tempe

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Transmission
Manual
try Hoods Run Down by Lil Wyte off Phinally Phamous, theres a bass check in the beginning thats goes down to 18hz, you cant hear the bass (Humans ears dont hear below 20hz) but everything shakes and you can feel it.

word of warning to those with ported boxes not using a subsonic filter, careful you can really mess up your subs playing this song
I usually turn the song off after that. Play that intro with your windows up most of the way. When the looow notes kick in, my windows oscillate back and forth!

T

4x4fun

U.S. Military - Veteran
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
really?
Engine Size
4.0L
Transmission
Automatic

lol i love that song.

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Staff online

Member & Vendor Upgrades

For a small yearly donation, you can support this forum and receive a 'Supporting Member' banner, or become a 'Supporting Vendor' and promote your products here. Click the banner to find out how.

Truck of The Month

Kirby N.
March Truck of The Month

Recently Featured

Want to see your truck here? Share your photos and details in the forum.

Follow TRS On Instagram

TRS Events

25th Anniversary Sponsors

Check Out The TRS Store

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Amazon Deals