• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Wiper Delay Location

bobaloo

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
4 Banger
Transmission
Manual
I have a 94 Ranger XL and would like to know if the wiper control is located under the dash or is it all controlled up in the column? I think I found a box that clicks when wipers are turned on but don't want to go through the hassle of removing it if it's not the part. If it is does anyone have a part number?
TIA
Bob

bn6339

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Transmission
Automatic
The module is located under the dash sort of in the center of the dash with a 9 wire plug attached to it...a couple wire colors to check would be a Yellow/red stripe, dark green, brown/white stripe....hopefully that helps...look at this link: www.fordparts.com. Select the year and model, then go to wiper/washer and select window wiper motor. The wiper motor governor lists for $135.00, gives the Motorcraft part number, and also shows where the module is mounted.

BSG (BN6339)

Last edited:

bobaloo

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
4 Banger
Transmission
Manual
Thanks! I appreciate your help. Hopefully I can find one cheaper than that.:dunno:

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Staff online

Member & Vendor Upgrades

For a small yearly donation, you can support this forum and receive a 'Supporting Member' banner, or become a 'Supporting Vendor' and promote your products here. Click the banner to find out how.

Truck of The Month

Kirby N.
March Truck of The Month

Recently Featured

Want to see your truck here? Share your photos and details in the forum.

Follow TRS On Instagram

TRS Events

25th Anniversary Sponsors

Check Out The TRS Store

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Amazon Deals