• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Can you figure this one out, I cant

RDC

Reaction score
Transmission
Automatic
This is what I have done so far, new intank fuel pump and filter,drained and cleaned all the trash out of tank, new filters on frame cartridge and inline, new TFM on dist and did the remote fender mount, new plugs and wires, switched out both map and tps with ones on my other BII that runs great. Here are two videos , fuel pressure check and codes from diagram I got for making a OBD1 code reader. Did the fuel pump trick I found here to keep FP running, ground FP position on OBD connector, one can of SEAFOAM. Sorry about the name on Photobucket ( if it shows ) but all I tried were taken so I used it. Here is the link thanks.
http://s1237.photobucket.com/albums/ff466/UNED2GETBENT/

RDC

Reaction score
Transmission
Automatic
May be backwards ??

Looks like the guy b4 me changed the FPR and he may have switched the lines to it, would that cause it to run like that ? Here is a pic, tell me if the fuel line that comes from the filter connects to it where I showed it or to the fuel rail ?

Attachments

sjr53

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
2.9L
Transmission
Manual
The fuel line from the filter attaches to the fuel rail. The return line attaches to the FPR.

RDC

Reaction score
Transmission
Automatic

kimcrwbr1

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
ford
Engine Size
2.8l
Transmission
Automatic
Dit you fix the code 34 something is faulty with the EGR or possibly is just in the memory. Start the KOEO test and when it starts sending codes disconnect the jumper to erase the memory then disconnect the battery for 1/2 hr to reset the computer while working on the fuel issue. Then run it for 20mins at medium speeds and check the codes KOER while the engine is still up to temp.

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Member & Vendor Upgrades

For a small yearly donation, you can support this forum and receive a 'Supporting Member' banner, or become a 'Supporting Vendor' and promote your products here. Click the banner to find out how.

Truck of The Month

Shran
April Truck of The Month

Recently Featured

Want to see your truck here? Share your photos and details in the forum.

Follow TRS On Instagram

TRS Events

25th Anniversary Sponsors

Check Out The TRS Store

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Amazon Deals