• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

western washington

yugregnar

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
4.0L SOHC
Transmission
Automatic
Just looking for some buds to hang out with and go wheelin sometime. I am from Everett and will travel some to get to where the trails are. If interested or just want to compare Rangers let me know. Taking the rig to canada soon and I will be looking for trails there as well. I will report back with pictures and such.

RedRanger7

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
4.0L
Transmission
Automatic
Good afternoon, i went to Tahuya wheeling,west of Tacoma in Befair, it was a few years back but it was some good fun in the state park, fairly easy but a good time. I live up north in Maple Ridge and we enjoy getting stuck at Stave Lake in Mission,B.C. its a large clay area next to a lake and you can never tell how deep those puddles are. always busy on the weekends.You might find some pictures on www.bc4x4.com and u tube.:icon_hornsup: Hope you enjoy your time in Canada if you make it up here, I always enjoy my time down there.:icon_thumby:
Dave:shok:

Answer069

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Automatic
I'm in the Stanwood area frequently if you want to hang out. There is a guy in Marysville too. Maybe we could get him to show too.

Surrey

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Automatic
Im up in Vancouver. I can point you in the right direction for trails up here in Canada, just drop me a pm or something.

A-Swizzl

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
4.0L V6
Transmission
Automatic
I'm over in Maple Valley, haven't gone out to look for any trails yet, but if I have some free time is love to go wheelin with some fellow TRS members

robert.harju

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
4.0L
Transmission
Automatic
Live in Longview, WA myself. Just trying to get the Ranger out to play, haven't really taken it anywhere other than the river to take the dog out. Still need to build some trailer ramps for when I want to take it trail rallying.. Yes, I would rather trailer it out somewhere ;). Why not, when I have the ability to...

Brandon12

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
1988/91
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
2.9/4.0
Transmission
Manual
Everett here as well. Ranger has been undergoing a makeover the past year and still is though. Still enjoy seeing a good ranger though.

wild horse

V8 Engine Swap
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
FORD
Transmission
Automatic
Puyallup here ! I go to beaver ponds and elbe and evans creek but got a new truck (1979 f-150 w/460 big block) . I was at beaver ponds last week and it was fun but I really needtofinish my B2 so I can have some real fun ! If your in the area hit me up.

Oh2Ranger

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
2.3 Duratec
Transmission
Manual
Lynnwood here. 2 rangers, one is my daily, 2WD 2.3 duratec.. Iam working on a diesel ranger though.. 1994 4x4

1994fordranger

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
4.0 ohv
Transmission
Manual
hey, live in renton, i know some good places to go wheeling, jus finishing up a makeover on my ranger, shld be trail worthy within a month and i got a friend thats always down to go aswell, ive been to elbe, tahuya, naches, and evans creek before, the trails range from easy to very difficult depending on where you go, i would be interested in going sometime and making a group up

ttop191

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Manual
in centrailia, been hitting up forest roads a lot lately, but my bearings are gone so dana 44 and 8.8 are now added to my workload for the next couple weeks.

ttop191

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Manual
well, ended up hitting up pull a part in tumwater this week end and snagged a new cv axle and hub so the truck is back on the road! I'll be up in kent working all week so if you guys wanna do something, or maybe friday after noon let me know, im down for a meet up any time after 4pm

Waynedeer

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
'96
Make / Model
FORD
Transmission
Manual
im on board with this. a PNW ralley! hell yeah!!

natmanjoh

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
4.0l
Transmission
Automatic
I'd be down to meet up as well. B2 is pretty much trail worthy now after 2 yrs being down. Just need new tires. Current ones are bald.

JOSEPH169

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Manual
I'm in Marysville, sometimes I go up to Sultan area where a bunch of my jeep buddies go. Has a good mixture of some hill climbs and mud pits and some crawling areas too. I just need to get my superrunner steering installed in the next week or so and I'll be good to go.

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Staff online

Member & Vendor Upgrades

For a small yearly donation, you can support this forum and receive a 'Supporting Member' banner, or become a 'Supporting Vendor' and promote your products here. Click the banner to find out how.

Truck of The Month

Kirby N.
March Truck of The Month

Recently Featured

Want to see your truck here? Share your photos and details in the forum.

Follow TRS On Instagram

TRS Events

25th Anniversary Sponsors

Check Out The TRS Store

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Amazon Deals