• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

My project lots of pics 56k beware...lol

wvcat

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Transmission
Automatic
I've been hanging around for a while without posting much. Thought maybe you guys would like to see my current project(I always have atleast one...lol)

The wrecked truck:

The parts truck(no title):

Getting started:

She was hit hard!:

Out with the old:

The tear down:

Transfering parts:

The left overs:

Updated my 99 driver:

Started bodywork:

dogboy

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
'93
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
4.0L
Transmission
Manual
I am confused. Did you start paint one of the trucks black, or is that a different truck with a white front end? I am just confused as to what parts went onto/ came off of what vehicles... Are you making two good trucks out of the wrecked one and the one with no title?

Last edited:

wvcat

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Transmission
Automatic
Sorry for the confusion. The black truck was my project last spring but I liked it so much I kept it instead of selling it like I do with most of them. I finished and have been driving it. Since I already had the edge front end I decided to use it on my black truck. So yes the black truck is not really part of the build. The red truck is being rebuilt using the white one as a donor. Here's a picture of the black truck after it was done the first time and a couple other rangers I've had..
John

broken2wd

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Manual
Your dd turned out pretty nice. its gonna look real nice with the edge front end. what all is the white truck donating? that red one looked pretty jacked.

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Staff online

Member & Vendor Upgrades

For a small yearly donation, you can support this forum and receive a 'Supporting Member' banner, or become a 'Supporting Vendor' and promote your products here. Click the banner to find out how.

Truck of The Month

Kirby N.
March Truck of The Month

Recently Featured

Want to see your truck here? Share your photos and details in the forum.

Follow TRS On Instagram

TRS Events

25th Anniversary Sponsors

Check Out The TRS Store

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Amazon Deals