• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Howdie

Javarod

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Manual
I've come for your women... Wait, wrong script, i've come for help, a good conversation, and coffee. Well, two out of three i suppose i can expect here.

I'm now the not so proud owner of an 86 2.0L Ranger that has a driver's floor made of thin sheetmetal and a license plate (really), the worst rattle can paint job ever (there's a gap in the bumper's paint where the plate goes), and some seriously bad wiring (more on this elsewhere). Should i mention that there's so little power in this truck that slight grades in fifth make it slow down?

Well, the little truck is only expected to get me to and from work, pick up large items (the main house car is a Cobalt, not a lot of room there) and carry the bikes (both too weird for a regular bike carrier), which it should do fine. Just gotta fix the wiring, and the brake lines, and the front end (bump steer), and the doors (2x4s are holding the driver's window closed), and replace the grill (attached with cable ties), and...

Hmmm, so busy talking 'bout the truck, forgot to talk about me. Ain't much to say, 42, live in north St Louis county, work in St Charles, usually go by Seph (short for Joseph) outside of the internet, spend too much time on the internet, and work overnight stock at Walmart (water/soda/juice, lots of hard work there). Usually quiet in person, although if you're unlucky enough, i can be rather gregarious. Oh, and generally cheerful, helpful, and all around nice guy (looks, yep, last place ;) ).

SenorNoob

TRS Event Participant
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Type
4.0 V6
Engine Size
Transmission
Manual
2WD / 4WD
4WD
Total Lift
1.5" Front + 4" Rear
Tire Size
245-70-R16
Howdy and welcome to TRS!

I know how labor intensive the stocking is. I work juice and canned vegetables (plus whatever is left of the truck when I get that done) at Food Lion. I see on average 200 cases a day (4-6 hour days) plus helping new guys, filling water daily, and trying to keep control of our backstock problem. I still say I work harder on my days off trying to get my truck together though.:icon_twisted:

AgPete139

09/2014 OTOTM Winner
Supporting Member
OTOTM Winner
Solid Axle Swap
TRS Banner 2010-2011
TRS Banner 2012-2015
TRS 20th Anniversary
TRS Event Participant
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Type
4.0 V6
Engine Size
4.0L OHV
Transmission
Manual
2WD / 4WD
Solid Axle Swap 4x4
Total Lift
~9"
Tire Size
35"x12.50"x17"
Howdy and welcome!

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Staff online

Member & Vendor Upgrades

For a small yearly donation, you can support this forum and receive a 'Supporting Member' banner, or become a 'Supporting Vendor' and promote your products here. Click the banner to find out how.

Truck of The Month

Shran
April Truck of The Month

Recently Featured

Want to see your truck here? Share your photos and details in the forum.

Follow TRS On Instagram

TRS Events

25th Anniversary Sponsors

Check Out The TRS Store

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Amazon Deals