• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

big boy

509lifted

Firefighter
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
ford
Engine Size
2.8l, 4.0 v6
Transmission
Manual
ok guys just ordered my jackhammer and 2 4000 watt amps. they told me it should be in about a month cant wait

tylork92

Reaction score
Transmission
Automatic
pics of said jackhammer and what amps did you get?

509lifted

Firefighter
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
ford
Engine Size
2.8l, 4.0 v6
Transmission
Manual
still dont have it yet i had him order it and the amps he said that they were the ones his last customer bought he said they were renegade 4000 watt amps i will see what they are for sure when they come in... its not totaly for me i wanted to see it and hear it and he said he didnt have one right now and then a guy came in and wanted one so he is gonna hook it up in the store when they get there and let me hear it so if i like it it can get the same set up it is roughly 3000 for the whole system or more.will get pics if i get the total system does anybody have a a jack hammer and does it hit hard as u think it would?

tylork92

Reaction score
Transmission
Automatic

U tlkin about those jackhammers?

And I can't find anything about a 4000 watt renegade amp.

U can get so much better/efficient setup for 3g. Also if thosee amps are true 4000 watt a,ps ur gonna have to add a nice sized battery bank as well as a couple HO alts.

509lifted

Firefighter
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
ford
Engine Size
2.8l, 4.0 v6
Transmission
Manual
ok what would u suggest for a system i have about three grand to spend but if i can find a better system for cheaper i would definantly go that way.and about the amps i will have to find out for sure what they really are i thought he said renegade but maybe i heard him wrong

PFM99

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
FORD
Engine Size
Transmission
Manual
well i might have somthing that would deffinetly be under your price limite if your interested in 2 treo csx 18s there smaller then the jack hammer only 80lbs each but if you want loud these would work they can do 8k each for burps would need to be picked up tho i dont wana mess with shipping these dont trust ups how far are you away from omaha NE

tylork92

Reaction score
Transmission
Automatic

509lifted

Firefighter
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
ford
Engine Size
2.8l, 4.0 v6
Transmission
Manual
pfm to far but thanks for the offer and tylork im no thinking about going with that setup thank for elping me out. what do u guys think of the 10 inch alpine type e that is what i have now got it brand new from a friend for 20

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Members online

Member & Vendor Upgrades

For a small yearly donation, you can support this forum and receive a 'Supporting Member' banner, or become a 'Supporting Vendor' and promote your products here. Click the banner to find out how.

Truck of The Month

Shran
April Truck of The Month

Recently Featured

Want to see your truck here? Share your photos and details in the forum.

Follow TRS On Instagram

TRS Events

25th Anniversary Sponsors

Check Out The TRS Store

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Amazon Deals