• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Fants truck

Fant

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Transmission
Manual
More pics to come. As the build comes together

jhammel85

Doesn't look too bad. What's the story behind it? Was it sitting for a while?

Fant

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Transmission
Manual
I bought it 5 yrs ago.guy wrecked it and trashed drive line.i built a new drive line redne breaks,new tires,regular tuneup. Drove her for 2 yrs as daily driver.blew 2.8 up and starter quit.it smokes like crazy.but i got a 94 f150 i drove for last 2 yrs.and i bought me a gas saver. Finally stable enough with funds to start my project.so im fixen bring her back to life. My wifes all for it so time to start.i love this truck.and have never had it stuck.ive had her in water and mud up to mid door.itl crawl and keep going.i dnt rip and romp but just want enough motor to turn them 33s.i hunt hard frm sept through feb and it get me anywhere i needa go.

Fant

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Transmission
Manual
Ok. So far this where im at. Still long way to go. And no my motor aint perty like alot of yalls. Lol. Its just overhauled. When it dies il rebuild it and make it perty. Any ways heres some details of what ive used. Il keep updating in case something doesnt work. But 94 f150 roller block engine. Driver side exhaust manifold is stock. The passenger side is from 77 f100.alt bracket frm late 80 to early 90 f150. Not sure what yr. truck was trashed at scrap yard. Aftermarket 4 barrel intake. With 4 to 2 barrel reducer (not pictured) to run stock carb for now. Stock replacement water pump. Stock oil pan. James duff motor mounts for 4x4.and yes the alt is getting serpentine pulley just havent got to it yet. Pic shows a v belt on it. Just showin on motor for pic. Lol. Dist in pic also not one il be using.

Fant

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Transmission
Manual
Tranny goin in

Attach Files
Valid file extensions: doc gif jpe jpeg jpg pdf png txt zip
image.jpg (55.0 KB)

Attachments

Fant

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Transmission
Manual
Tranny in. Shifter cut down. Carpet in

Attach Files
Valid file extensions: doc gif jpe jpeg jpg pdf png txt zip
image.jpg (64.8 KB)

Attachments

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Members online

Member & Vendor Upgrades

For a small yearly donation, you can support this forum and receive a 'Supporting Member' banner, or become a 'Supporting Vendor' and promote your products here. Click the banner to find out how.

Truck of The Month

Kirby N.
March Truck of The Month

Recently Featured

Want to see your truck here? Share your photos and details in the forum.

Follow TRS On Instagram

TRS Events

25th Anniversary Sponsors

Check Out The TRS Store

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Amazon Deals