• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

electrical / back up and license plate lights...

RangerJack

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
2.5 4 cyl
Transmission
Manual
I just replaced the brake light switch due to having no brakes lights/tail lights and now the back up and license plate marker lights are not working..I have checked fuses, bulbs well everything I know to check and still can't figure this problem out. Any suggestions??

blueovals

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Automatic
My credo
welder: because balls out fire breathing metal bending bad ass mofo isn't an official job title
No one seems to have answered this. I did a clutch change on my 96 2 wheel drive and reconnected all the harness connections. Everything runs good but now I have no plate lights (ticket waiting to happen) and no back up lights (pita) any ideas?

TpMxRd169

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
FORD
Engine Size
4.0l
Transmission
Manual
My license plate lights never worked, until I fix the factory splice, should tie into the tail lights I think

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Staff online

Member & Vendor Upgrades

For a small yearly donation, you can support this forum and receive a 'Supporting Member' banner, or become a 'Supporting Vendor' and promote your products here. Click the banner to find out how.

Truck of The Month

Kirby N.
March Truck of The Month

Recently Featured

Want to see your truck here? Share your photos and details in the forum.

Follow TRS On Instagram

TRS Events

25th Anniversary Sponsors

Check Out The TRS Store

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Amazon Deals