• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

daily doubler build

Bray D

2012 UA Ranger
OTOTM Winner
Solid Axle Swap
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Manual
Thanks everyone. It was a good time.

That guy with the bus did he have a blueish greenish samurai? We knew a guy a while ago with a bus exactly like that
This guy had a red tubed out Jeep. Not sure where the guy was from, but said the previous owner of the Badlands (Troy) built the chassis of his Juggy - so I assume he's relatively local.

That buggy you posted pictures up of, I was watching his build on GL4X4

here is a link if you wanna read about it
Sweet. I'll browse through it sometime. It definitely looked like a killer rig.

Looks like you had a good time! When is the next trip out there? Or when are you coming up here? There is a club comp out at out local place labor day, you should come up and wheel then with us.
I'm not sure when the next trip is. It seems the rest of my crew is growing tired of the Badlands. I guess I can understand that when you can make 10 laps around the place in a day on a quad. Trucks are much slower paced, and more fun. :D

There's a big mudbog that we're supposed to go to over Labor Day weekend, but if that falls through I'll consider drivin up and hangin out with you guys. We'll see as the weekend approaches.

Sucks about the quarry being closed. Would have liked to make the trip, but didn't get back to Peoria until late Thursday night, and ended up working most of the day friday due to some "Emergency" situations that came up during my trip.

That, and the heat.... lol
You should've come out anyways! Maybe all of your sweat would wash some of the sand out of your vagina. :thefinger:

i'll take it! the last pic is now my desktop. for now at least
Don't feel obligated. lol. They suck, but I thought I'd try and snap a couple for ya.

or better yet this.
That. Is. Awesome.

JohnnyU

"Outlaw"
Solid Axle Swap
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Chevrolet
Engine Size
Ls2
Transmission
Automatic
You should've come out anyways! Maybe all of your sweat would wash some of the sand out of your vagina. :thefinger:
Perhaps. Might cause additional irritation though...:thefinger:

Last edited:

4.0B2

Supporting Member
TRS Banner 2012-2015
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
4.0 v6
Transmission
Automatic

i've had 4 jeep guys ask about your build b/c of this lol. i use my laptop around a lot of MSJ (MidSouth Jeeps) stuff, and they see all these RBV's and ask about them. So far its been slo-vo's ranger he sold, josh's yellow ranger, copykat's, legoms', and more... they are amazed that people actually build rangers lol.... they are die hard jeepers

Josh40601

U.S. Military - Veteran
OTOTM Winner
MTOTM Winner
Solid Axle Swap
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
1991/2001
Make / Model
Ford
Transmission
Automatic
i've had 4 jeep guys ask about your build b/c of this lol. i use my laptop around a lot of MSJ (MidSouth Jeeps) stuff, and they see all these RBV's and ask about them. So far its been slo-vo's ranger he sold, josh's yellow ranger, copykat's, legoms', and more... they are amazed that people actually build rangers lol.... they are die hard jeepers
Everytime i talk about Bray's, Kyle's, or Andrew's, they always look amazed that i am not the only crazy sum bitch that turns a Ranger into a Rock Crawler

4.0B2

Supporting Member
TRS Banner 2012-2015
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
4.0 v6
Transmission
Automatic
Everytime i talk about Bray's, Kyle's, or Andrew's, they always look amazed that i am not the only crazy sum bitch that turns a Ranger into a Rock Crawler
the crazy sum bitch sounds about right...
i got lots of jaw drops on yours when i say its a 94 ranger :icon_rofl:

but yeah, i like using the ranger backgrounds when i'm around the jeep guys... mixes things up some :thefinger:

dangerranger83

5.0 HO under the hood!!!
Supporting Member
V8 Engine Swap
Solid Axle Swap
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
5.0 HO carbed with an np435 and np208
Transmission
Manual
Seeing all those pics makes me wish my truck was done. Hate having limited money right now.

Kyle M.

GOING FOR BROKE
V8 Engine Swap
OTOTM Winner
Solid Axle Swap
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Automatic

LOL, wheres the loony bin, cuz we be crazay

Kyle M.

GOING FOR BROKE
V8 Engine Swap
OTOTM Winner
Solid Axle Swap
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Automatic
I'm not sure when the next trip is. It seems the rest of my crew is growing tired of the Badlands. I guess I can understand that when you can make 10 laps around the place in a day on a quad. Trucks are much slower paced, and more fun. :D

There's a big mudbog that we're supposed to go to over Labor Day weekend, but if that falls through I'll consider drivin up and hangin out with you guys. We'll see as the weekend approaches.
Good deal! I would like us all to meet up one of these days, the TRS ranger crew. Just let me know, CTOR crew misses you lol

wahlstrom1

J-man HD Mech
OTOTM Winner
2011 Truck of The Year
Forum Staff - Retired
TRS Banner 2012-2015
Reaction score
Transmission
Manual
Won't be happenin this year for me but maybe next year we should do a big meet... get as many TRS'rs at a park as we can and wheel for a week!

kris97ranger

Solid Axle Swap
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
ford
Engine Size
4 litre and 7.3 litre
Transmission
Automatic
why would you want a jeep? only one i would take is an old '43 mgb or somthing and thats a ford anyways! lol

Bray D

2012 UA Ranger
OTOTM Winner
Solid Axle Swap
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Manual
I love wheelin my ranger. Its definitely different, and I get a lot of "Oh a Ranger. Don't see many of those on the trail." Most people are pleased with its performance.

Good deal! I would like us all to meet up one of these days, the TRS ranger crew. Just let me know, CTOR crew misses you lol
I'll keep ya updated. I did run into a Michigan dude at the Badlands last weekend. Didn't wheel with him, just saw him at the campgrounds. He was with CTBII when I wheeled with those guys at BL last year. I didn't catch his name.

Kyle M.

GOING FOR BROKE
V8 Engine Swap
OTOTM Winner
Solid Axle Swap
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Automatic
There were a few CTOR guys down there, Randy or Greg are prolly one of the guys you knew.

86 slo-vo

02/2011 OTOTM Winner
OTOTM Winner
TRS Banner 2010-2011
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Manual
rangers are gay.

i kid, i kid....

your rig's nice, to me its the perfect daily driver weekend warrior.

Bray D

2012 UA Ranger
OTOTM Winner
Solid Axle Swap
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Manual
I think I'll have it where I want it in another two years. We'll see what it evolves into, or if it lives that long. lol

I just ordered another pair of tail lights from egay. I popped the driver's side a couple years ago and bought a pair to replace it so I'd have a spare. I took out the driver's side yet again last weekend, so I'll now have two spares of passenger side tail lights. If all else fails I'll turn around and sell em and break even.

The bumper did well, but it's slightly further forward than the stocker was. I munched it a couple times as you can see in the last pic. The wrap around portion saved my passenger side fender from getting beat up, so that's a plus.

I got sideways on a rock ledge and decided to winch up it. I probably could've backed down and been alright, but now that I have the winch I no longer have to take that risk. I like having the insurance and being confident trying harder lines knowing that I've got a way up if I get in a bad situation.

86 slo-vo

02/2011 OTOTM Winner
OTOTM Winner
TRS Banner 2010-2011
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Manual
I think I'll have it where I want it in another two years. We'll see what it evolves into, or if it lives that long. lol

I just ordered another pair of tail lights from egay. I popped the driver's side a couple years ago and bought a pair to replace it so I'd have a spare. I took out the driver's side yet again last weekend, so I'll now have two spares of passenger side tail lights. If all else fails I'll turn around and sell em and break even.

The bumper did well, but it's slightly further forward than the stocker was. I munched it a couple times as you can see in the last pic. The wrap around portion saved my passenger side fender from getting beat up, so that's a plus.

I got sideways on a rock ledge and decided to winch up it. I probably could've backed down and been alright, but now that I have the winch I no longer have to take that risk. I like having the insurance and being confident trying harder lines knowing that I've got a way up if I get in a bad situation.
youve got the skills, build you some tail light boxes and throw some trailer lights in them.

thats one thing that got me to ditch the bed, fawking hated changing tail lights every trip.

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Staff online

Member & Vendor Upgrades

For a small yearly donation, you can support this forum and receive a 'Supporting Member' banner, or become a 'Supporting Vendor' and promote your products here. Click the banner to find out how.

Truck of The Month

Kirby N.
March Truck of The Month

Recently Featured

Want to see your truck here? Share your photos and details in the forum.

Follow TRS On Instagram

TRS Events

25th Anniversary Sponsors

Check Out The TRS Store

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Amazon Deals