• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Billet grille

johnday

Reaction score
Barton City Michigan, under a rock or log. Where
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Manual
My credo
When I die, I want to go where the dogs are.
Hey all! First post here. I have a 2004 Ranger Edge that I'm in the beginning stages of debadging. I want to install a main and bumper grille. I can find "highly" polished ones, but I'd like brushed aluminum, to match my American Racing Outlaw II wheels. Grille World on ebay appears to have the only combination package I've found.
Does anyone have this item installed on their truck? Just how polished is it? Are these quality items, or second rate knockoffs?
Here's a couple photos of my baby truck. Thanks.

Last edited:

johnday

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Manual
My credo
Well, I got my main and lower grille. Seems to be decent enough, but talk about vague instructions, right along with the missing hardware. So, when time allows, a visit to the local hardware store is in order, right after I find out how to remove the stock grille. Anyone done that?:icon_cheers:

FX4OffRoad1992

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
4.0L SOHC
Transmission
Automatic
I have a billet grille in my '04. Mine went in in under 15 minutes, I did end up having to break the brackets off the stock grille to get it out though, but I wasn't planning on ever putting it back in so it didn't bother me

johnday

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Manual
My credo
Good deal. Since I didn't get any hardware, I think I'll get some stainless screws or bolts, enlarge the holes a bit on the tabs on the new grille, and go from there. Think I'll remove the bug shield as well.:icon_cheers:

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Staff online

Member & Vendor Upgrades

For a small yearly donation, you can support this forum and receive a 'Supporting Member' banner, or become a 'Supporting Vendor' and promote your products here. Click the banner to find out how.

Truck of The Month

Kirby N.
March Truck of The Month

Recently Featured

Want to see your truck here? Share your photos and details in the forum.

Follow TRS On Instagram

TRS Events

25th Anniversary Sponsors

Check Out The TRS Store

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Amazon Deals