• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Great news today

noahkenny

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
2.3l
Transmission
Manual
It's alright, but sucks - water company was out screwing around with the valve out front of my house a couple of days ago. Apparently my water main has sprung a leak, but they made it a lot worse with what ever they did, because now there's a small stream going down the street. Under the side walk, so it's going to need re-poured, don't even ask what I am looking at $$$. Save as much money as you can for unexpected stuff like this.
One of the guys I work with, out in front of his house the water dept was working on the water main last year. And while they were digging with a backhoe they hung his water line and snatched it clean out of his house. It was a pvc line but was still strong enough to slide under the ground and it broke coming through the foundation. They promised to fix it but after a couple days without water he finally fixed it himself. He said it wasnt to bad to fix and the water dept. even reimburst him 500 bucks for his trouble.. I couldnt get that lucky..

JFortner5

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
3.0L FFV
Transmission
Manual
It's alright, but sucks - water company was out screwing around with the valve out front of my house a couple of days ago. Apparently my water main has sprung a leak, but they made it a lot worse with what ever they did, because now there's a small stream going down the street. Under the side walk, so it's going to need re-poured, don't even ask what I am looking at $$$. Save as much money as you can for unexpected stuff like this.
Haha I'm a plumber, and have a couple electrician friends. I guess I just need to make friends with a hvac guy now.

JFortner5

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
3.0L FFV
Transmission
Manual
Finally got moved in and got the internet hooked up. Haha, I'm back in business.

It was a lot of work moving, I'm glad we got that behind us.

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Staff online

Members online

Today's birthdays

Member & Vendor Upgrades

For a small yearly donation, you can support this forum and receive a 'Supporting Member' banner, or become a 'Supporting Vendor' and promote your products here. Click the banner to find out how.

Truck of The Month

Shran
April Truck of The Month

Recently Featured

Want to see your truck here? Share your photos and details in the forum.

Follow TRS On Instagram

TRS Events

25th Anniversary Sponsors

Check Out The TRS Store

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Amazon Deals