• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

post pix of bed lined interiors

tomisb

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
ford
Engine Size
2.9L
Transmission
Manual
Thinkin of pullin the carpet out of my 89 BII and am still undecided if i want rubber matting or rol on bed liner. Please post pix of bed lined RBV interiors.

Nathan123

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
2.9 Litre
Transmission
Automatic
I would only bed line it if its strictly for off road. I had the carpet out of mine for a month or so before I got everything back together and it is loud and hot without it.

sbsrlewis

U.S. Military - Veteran
TRS Banner 2010-2011
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Manual
I will post pics later but yes it is louder and u can feel the heat radiating off trans tunnel. Great in the winter but kinda sucks in the summer. That being said I wouldn't go back. Love that I don't have to worry about getting in with dirty shoes or when my son spills his drink. Just grab the water hose and in a few minutes it's clean again.

I pulled my carpet n then scraped up the stuck on insulation and had it sprayed with Line-X. Can't seem hurt it. Don't regret it at all.

I also had the rockers sprayed not long after that. Helps with keeping the rocks from tearing up the paint. If I could go back and change one thing it would be spraying the whole truck.

Steve

trail B2

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Manual
I took out the back seats put in plywood cut to fit.Then I glued indoor outdoor carpet on it.It has a hinge to access the floor section behind the seats for storage.I also put in wood blocks to hold it up and make it flat to the hatch.Tip it on edge slide it out and its easy to hose off.Just an idea.

sbsrlewis

U.S. Military - Veteran
TRS Banner 2010-2011
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Manual
Here's are the before and after pics of my interior. I striped everything out of the BII and removed the seat when I got there. I ask them to please don' get it on the windows or dash. Everything else was game on. Saved money by them not having to worry about taping everything off.

Here is a pic right after I had the rockers sprayed and one 5 years (?) later. I honestly dont remember how long its been. If you need to know for sure I still have the receipts in the glove box and can find out for you.

Steve

4.0B2

Supporting Member
TRS Banner 2012-2015
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
4.0 v6
Transmission
Automatic
i love the look of it for floor.. almost did it on my b2 when i won that $400 gift certificate to LineX of memphis, but it was still gonna cost me like $350 plus tax, so i just got the chevy's bed sprayed w/ bed rails sprayed for $162. lol

unoleisu

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Manual
Steve, what did that cost ya, and where? Also, did the exterior red darken up with age? it kinda looks like it did in the pic.

sbsrlewis

U.S. Military - Veteran
TRS Banner 2010-2011
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Manual
Unoleisu I paid $356.65 to have the inside sprayed March 2006 and $360.03 in April 2007 for the rockers. I got one hell of a deal on the inside! Everyone was quoting $500 and up when I was calling around. Just happened to call the Line-X in Norman and he quoted me $350 and I asked him if he was sure and if he understood exactly what I wanted and what a Bronco II was. He said he did and that it would be $350 so I made appointment right then to have it done. I had already stripped in and was just driving it without anything on the floor.

Yes the rockers did darken with age. If I had to do it again I would have had the whole truck sprayed charcol gray. One thing you have to be careful with on the exterior is when you wax if it gets on it when it hazes over it is a mother to get out of the low spots!

Steve

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Staff online

Members online

Member & Vendor Upgrades

For a small yearly donation, you can support this forum and receive a 'Supporting Member' banner, or become a 'Supporting Vendor' and promote your products here. Click the banner to find out how.

Truck of The Month

Shran
April Truck of The Month

Recently Featured

Want to see your truck here? Share your photos and details in the forum.

Follow TRS On Instagram

TRS Events

25th Anniversary Sponsors

Check Out The TRS Store

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Amazon Deals