• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

fuel pump relay

mishqua

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
bronco II
Engine Size
2.9l
Transmission
Automatic
Hi all,

I have been working on an Bronco II 89 2.9l off and on for a while now, wife gave me an ultimatam get it started or get rid of it. Being that getting rid of it is not an option I elected to finish working on it:icon_hornsup:.

Any way I have replaced all of my fuel lines, I have a new tank, fuel pump on order I was running through things and relized I had pulled the relay a while back to replace it. After having my son run through and pull all of the trash, seats and carpet out I reliezed he also threw out the relay.

My problem is I go down to schmucks to get a new relay they list several for the bronco II at 16-27 bucks a piece. I wanted to know if anyone knows what relay part numbers is so I can just order the dang thing from rockauto. My other idea was to get one for the ranger 2.9l for some reason its only 10 bucks but they swear up and down it wont work. I dont know why it would not work its the same dang rig?

Any way I would be gratful for the assist, and I am sure I will be back as I let it sit for a couple of years I'm sure there will be issues.

Thanks,
Zack

unoleisu

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Manual
According to my copy of LMC truck catalogue for BII, Ranger and explorers, they only list one fuel pump relay for 88-92. Doesn't show it is specific to any particular one of the vehicles, which means, it's the same on for all of them. It lists for $11.95
you can go to LMCtruck.com and get a catalogue. You'll like looking at it.

mishqua

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
bronco II
Engine Size
2.9l
Transmission
Automatic
okay thats what I thought, They must just be listing 5 different manufactures. Thanks

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Member & Vendor Upgrades

For a small yearly donation, you can support this forum and receive a 'Supporting Member' banner, or become a 'Supporting Vendor' and promote your products here. Click the banner to find out how.

Truck of The Month

Shran
April Truck of The Month

Recently Featured

Want to see your truck here? Share your photos and details in the forum.

Follow TRS On Instagram

TRS Events

25th Anniversary Sponsors

Check Out The TRS Store

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Amazon Deals