• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Never Mind Donald Trump...

Mark_88

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Dordge
Engine Size
3.3 Fuel Injected
Transmission
Automatic
My credo
Love Thy Neighbor
A Canadian is running for POTUS!

:yahoo:

Ted Cruz was reportedly born in Canada almost in the same cabbage patch where I came from...maybe we're bothers...er, brothers...

I think you will see more of us hanging around D.C. if this guy gets in...maybe he can appoint me to an important Tool Cabinet Post...:icon_welder:

97RangerXLT

Forum Staff Member
TRS Forum Moderator
Article Contributor
TRS 20th Anniversary
TRS Event Participant
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Type
4.0 V6
Engine Size
Transmission
Automatic
2WD / 4WD
4WD
Total Lift
2"
Tire Size
31"
oh no... another round of "birthers" looking for the real birth certificate...

lol

AJ

RonD

Official TRS AI
TRS Technical Advisor
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Transmission
Manual
He was born in Canada, mother was a US citizen, making him fully US, or fully Canadian at birth, and as far as I know he could get Dual Citizenship if he wanted to, although that probably wouldn't go over well with US voters, lol, so he is fully US by CHOICE not by accident of birthplace, like some of the other MORONS running for office.
Trumps ONLY qualification is being born in the US.

8 presidents were foreign born, you may have heard of some of them, all British born subjects.
George Washington.
John Adams.
Thomas Jefferson.
James Madison.
James Monroe.
John Quincy Adams.
Andrew Jackson.
William Henry Harrison.

They could serve because of the way they wrote that article 2:
No Person except a natural born Citizen, or a Citizen of the United States, at the time of the Adoption of this Constitution, shall be eligible to the Office of President......
The underlined part :)

Constitution reads eligibility for President or Vice President as a "natural-born citizen".
"Natural born" comprises all people born subject to the jurisdiction of the United States, including, those born in the United States, those born to a U.S. citizen parent in a foreign country, and those born in other situations meeting the legal requirements for U.S. citizenship "at birth".
But that being said Canadian born President wouldn't be all that bad, should use that Canadian slogan, "I am Ted Cruz........and I am SORRY", lol.

I am US born and raised, southern Calif., but immigrated to Canada 20 years ago, wife is Canadian.

Taxes are higher but the people are pretty much the same, maybe more polite over all but there are A-holes and jerks everywhere in the world I have traveled, including the US and Canada.

Last edited:

kimcrwbr1

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
ford
Engine Size
2.8l
Transmission
Automatic
In my opinion if you are a politician you should be exempt from being president. Clinton and sanders represent the type of government our fore fathers were fighting against. We need to put business men and women in all three branches of government and eliminate the political class thats destroying our constitution. All politicians are liars and thieves! The US will not survive four more years of progressivism! Had we lost the Revolutionary war most of the founding fathers would have been drawn and quartered and hung by their end trails.

kimcrwbr1

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
ford
Engine Size
2.8l
Transmission
Automatic
You have

Last edited:

RonD

Official TRS AI
TRS Technical Advisor
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Transmission
Manual
"Lairs and thieves", find me any occupation that doesn't have those, we are all born liars and thieves, if you have kids or been around them you KNOW that is true, it is human nature, children are innocent in that we cut them some slack because they "learning" how to behave.
They either learn to do it less or learn to do it better and not to get caught at it, lol, a little of both in my experience.

And in all fairness politicians are "made" not totally born that way.

"We", the voters, show them how to behave to get elected, "we" decide what works and what doesn't work when "we" cast our ballot.
"tell us what we want to hear" if you want to be elected

And on average only 55%, of eligible voters, do so in Presidential elections.
Majority of non-voters don't care or don't think their vote will matter.

I think people forget, that yes, they are just one person/one vote, but whatever motivated them to get out and vote this time will also have motivated a thousand or even 10 thousand other voters to go out and vote.
So nationally your 1 vote can be 10 thousand votes, so vote.

"We" are the teachers/parents of politicians, they need to be told, by the votes they get, on what is good behavior.

Last edited:

Bondo

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
1988, 1999
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
2.9, 3.0
Transmission
Manual
Donald who?

Mark_88

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Dordge
Engine Size
3.3 Fuel Injected
Transmission
Automatic
My credo
Love Thy Neighbor
Duck. He has this wealthy uncle that waddles around tying to get people to vote for him even though he says he is not supposed to be in the front of people...he writes the chicks...er, checks and pinches the chicks...

Don't count on this guy paying attention to the voters or the polls...or anything for that matter. The guy has his toupe on too tight and if he were a Canadian it would be a Touque with a little tassle on the top to show which way the wind is blowing...

Very important for his dog sled team to know if they are buried in show and plowing through with absolutely no way of telling if it is safe to fart. Unka Donald once fired an entire sled team because they were farting and he was downwind from them. By the end of that journey his mustache, toupe, and pubic hairs were the colour of Husky farts...

Bondo

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
1988, 1999
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
2.9, 3.0
Transmission
Manual
Duck. He has this wealthy uncle that waddles around tying to get people to vote for him even though he says he is not supposed to be in the front of people...he writes the chicks...er, checks and pinches the chicks...

Don't count on this guy paying attention to the voters or the polls...or anything for that matter. The guy has his toupe on too tight and if he were a Canadian it would be a Touque with a little tassle on the top to show which way the wind is blowing...

Very important for his dog sled team to know if they are buried in show and plowing through with absolutely no way of telling if it is safe to fart. Unka Donald once fired an entire sled team because they were farting and he was downwind from them. By the end of that journey his mustache, toupe, and pubic hairs were the colour of Husky farts...
LMAO! :icon_hornsup:

adsm08

Senior Master Grease Monkey
Supporting Member
Article Contributor
Ford Technician
TRS 20th Anniversary
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Type
4.0 V6
Engine Size
Transmission
Manual
2WD / 4WD
4WD
Tire Size
31X10.50X15
I thought "SORRY" was BP's slogan.

Mickey Bitsko

U.S. Military - Veteran
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Automatic
My credo
live everyday like your gonna die tomorrow
Bettingodds.com has Hilary as our next pres, they've been right the last three elections.:bawling:

Mark_88

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Dordge
Engine Size
3.3 Fuel Injected
Transmission
Automatic
My credo
Love Thy Neighbor
Bettingodds.com has Hilary as our next pres, they've been right the last three elections.:bawling:
My guess is they will either elect Hilary to make yet another first...meaning the voting process is not exactly the safest thing...or they will get the DTs in there...

If anyone is familiar with the term DT and what it implies to someone who drinks or does drugs...then we may have a good idea where that will be going...:dunno::shok:

Mark_88

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Dordge
Engine Size
3.3 Fuel Injected
Transmission
Automatic
My credo
Love Thy Neighbor
So...my American Cousin is now on the road to becoming the first Hispanic-Canadian-American President...

Maybe a good time to brush up on the Spanish and French Canadian languages...

I know a few good swear words that might come in handy...

MastuhWaffles

11/2014 OTOTM Winner
OTOTM Winner
TRS Banner 2012-2015
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Type
4.0 V6
Engine Size
4.0L SOHC
Transmission
Automatic
2WD / 4WD
2WD
Tire Size
My credo
I need more sleep.
I heard Canada can get real Russian SKS's for $200.
Can he bring them over pls.

ridgerunner

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Manual
Canada elected another Marxist simply because they think he is really, really, ridiculously good looking! Really Canada, U have no room to talk. Got lots of friends up there in Ontario who were picking on me when B.O. was elected, then reelected so turn around is fair play. Trump who everyone says is a tough guy who wins is loosing and whining, and whining like a baby. Just another progressive in it all for himself, not the country!
Cruz 2016!

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Members online

Today's birthdays

Member & Vendor Upgrades

For a small yearly donation, you can support this forum and receive a 'Supporting Member' banner, or become a 'Supporting Vendor' and promote your products here. Click the banner to find out how.

Truck of The Month

Shran
April Truck of The Month

Recently Featured

Want to see your truck here? Share your photos and details in the forum.

Follow TRS On Instagram

TRS Events

25th Anniversary Sponsors

Check Out The TRS Store

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Amazon Deals