• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Seat swap

HVAC_Rat

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Manual
Will the seats from a sport trac fit in the '89 bronco II?

adsm08

Senior Master Grease Monkey
Supporting Member
Article Contributor
Ford Technician
TRS 20th Anniversary
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Type
4.0 V6
Engine Size
Transmission
Manual
2WD / 4WD
4WD
Tire Size
31X10.50X15
Do you have a tap set? They are gonna have to go on your existing seat tracks and you might have to drill and tap some holes, but they can be made to work if you try hard enough.

BabyBronco89

Solid Axle Swap
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
95' 4.0 OHV
Transmission
Manual
i had a similar question regarding the new 02ish explorer sport two doors, i remember reading some where that the back folding seats of the 91-92 models would swap in, but these look similar and are a really nice grey leather, they fold down in the same manner as my 89 b2 seats

TexCaliBII

U.S. Military - Veteran
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Manual
Neagtive for the rear seats

as a bolt in swap anyway. I put a set from a 92 Sport in my 87. The front seats dropped right in, no changing rails, mounts nothing. The rear seats are another matter. They are aller and just a tad wider than the BII ones but I liked they way they looked so I grabbed them and then proceeded to make them fit. I never took pics back then when I was doing this and I most likely won't do it again. The seat belts ount diffently and the seat mouns are different. I had to cut and turn the seat mounts to line up correctly for the BII floor. I brieffly thought about going back and cutting out the Sports's back floor... I had to drill new holes through the floor and created a nut plate mount from 1/4 plate and a couple nuts. Once I'm back on my feet, and if you guys care to see, I'll get some pics of how they are mounted and look in my rig.

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Staff online

Member & Vendor Upgrades

For a small yearly donation, you can support this forum and receive a 'Supporting Member' banner, or become a 'Supporting Vendor' and promote your products here. Click the banner to find out how.

Truck of The Month

Kirby N.
March Truck of The Month

Recently Featured

Want to see your truck here? Share your photos and details in the forum.

Follow TRS On Instagram

TRS Events

25th Anniversary Sponsors

Check Out The TRS Store

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Amazon Deals