• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

F150 3.7L mpgs?

bluebombersfan

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Manual
just wondering what mpg's guys with this engine are getting. I have the 4by4 which is supposed to get 16-21 mpg's. I just got the truck so didn't get to check it yet but it seemed like my first tank of gas went pretty quick. It is winter right now here in winnipeg so I know I am running on winter fuel. Power wise though I feel very content. All I will be towing is a 7 by 16 foot cargo trailer and I think it will handle it just fine.

Rangerx2

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
3.7 V6
Transmission
Automatic
My credo
Always question authority
I just bought mine used back in April. I get about high teens to 20 on the highway. Around town I'm getting low to mid-teens out of it. 4x4 with the 36 gallon tank. For a truck that weighs right around 5800-6000 lbs, I won't complain.

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Members online

Today's birthdays

Member & Vendor Upgrades

For a small yearly donation, you can support this forum and receive a 'Supporting Member' banner, or become a 'Supporting Vendor' and promote your products here. Click the banner to find out how.

Latest posts

Truck of The Month

Kirby N.
March Truck of The Month

Recently Featured

Want to see your truck here? Share your photos and details in the forum.

Follow TRS On Instagram

TRS Events

25th Anniversary Sponsors

Check Out The TRS Store

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Amazon Deals