• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Users banned - Do not buy from

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jim Oaks

Just some guy with a website
Administrator
Founder / Site Owner
Supporting Vendor
Article Contributor
TRS Banner 2010-2011
TRS Banner 2012-2015
TRS 20th Anniversary
VAGABOND
TRS Event Participant
GMRS Radio License
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
1996 / 2021
Make / Model
Ford Ranger
Engine Type
4.0 V6
Engine Size
4.0 / 2.3 Ecoboost
Transmission
Automatic
2WD / 4WD
4WD
Total Lift
6-inches
Tire Size
33x12.50x15
The following user(s) has been banned:

bronco2guy: Sold brinker88 a Dana 44 carrier containing a Lock Right locker. The pins in the locker were sheered, and the side teeth were chipped. bronco2guy told brinker88

"Sorry, photos still don't prove its not a different one from one I sold. Either way used parts are sold as Is, and I dont rem price but was close to what carrier alone cost anyways. It worked before I pulled, i wanted a selectable locker."
brinker88 bought these parts for an upcoming Dana 44 swap, and couldn't have sheered the pins because he doesn't even have a Dana 44 under the truck right now to use it in.

379bobo: Sold creekman a 2.9L harness for a 1991-1992 2.9L that wouldn't fit his 1988. 379bobo ignored his emails so creekman filed a Paypal dispute. 379bobo said he would refund him if he closed the dispute. creekman closed the dispute, but 379bobo never refunded him and stuck him with a $125.00 he paid for the harness.

Eat it? You knew what you were purchasing. Being that you're assumption was wrong doesn't mean I was beating you. Why would I return ur money when what you purchased off me was what u recieved.. why would I have to eat 25$ in shipping for you're **** up. So before you go bad mouthing me on the forums try and learn a little bit more about ur vehicle dumbass. They have paypal buyer protection for a reason. You opened a case and paypal closed it in my favor... nice try
Bull ****ing shit, you said IT WOULD FIT, I just wanted my money back & Paypal didnt close the case I DID cuz YOU told me in an email that YOU would REFUND my MONEY when I CLOSED THE PAYPAL CASE! So instead of returning my emails & PM'S to say im out of luck you just ignored me altogether? A big **** You Josh & i hope like hell karma bites you so hard in the ass! If i wasnt so far away id be knocking on your god damn house door since i have your address to settle this in person! Maybe one day i Just might make it to New Jersey!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Staff online

Member & Vendor Upgrades

For a small yearly donation, you can support this forum and receive a 'Supporting Member' banner, or become a 'Supporting Vendor' and promote your products here. Click the banner to find out how.

Latest posts

Truck of The Month

Kirby N.
March Truck of The Month

Recently Featured

Want to see your truck here? Share your photos and details in the forum.

Follow TRS On Instagram

TRS Events

25th Anniversary Sponsors

Check Out The TRS Store

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Amazon Deals