• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Zx2 build.

gottaba5spd

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Transmission
Manual
Hey guys, new to the ranger station forums and I wanted to show off my ride. 01 zx2, bought it with a jacked up engine and crappy paint, did my first engine/transmission swap on it and had a friend of mine hook me up with a sweet paint job and here we are now lol. Current mod list is;
Fidanza flywheel
Enkei rsv wheels w/ nitto neogens
Eibach springs/kyb struts
Upgraded rear sway bar
Energy suspension master kit
Carbon tails
Depo headlights
Mfactory LSD
Zx2 sr gauge cluster
And a whole bunch of other stuff lol.

I love this little car to death and it is one fun commuter. I'd like to turbo it in the future, but for now it will stay the reliable and fun daily driver I built it to be. I joined the ranger station as I'm planning on buying a second generation ranger once my other car is sold. I've gotten the bug for a truck recently and love my brothers 88 ranger so I've gotta have my own lol and I like the second gen just as well as the first so I'll hopefully be the owner of one by fall. Here are a few pics, thanks for the add, looking forward to being apart of this forum!

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Staff online

Member & Vendor Upgrades

For a small yearly donation, you can support this forum and receive a 'Supporting Member' banner, or become a 'Supporting Vendor' and promote your products here. Click the banner to find out how.

Truck of The Month

Kirby N.
March Truck of The Month

Recently Featured

Want to see your truck here? Share your photos and details in the forum.

Follow TRS On Instagram

TRS Events

25th Anniversary Sponsors

Check Out The TRS Store

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Amazon Deals