• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Need some information on pinch bolt

bigdan002001

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
4.0L
Transmission
Manual
Hey guys, I am tearing apart the front end on my 97 Ranger with the Dana 35 front axle, and the previous owner has cut the nut from the bottom of the pinch bolt. So it's just dangling around in there, but still cannot get it past the radius arm, but will cut the head of the bolt to get it out. I need to know what length of all thread to buy and what size/thread pitch to buy. I read on here somewhere that a member did this and thought it was a good way of fixing this problem. Just he didn't give the lenght of the all thread. Since my bolt is already cut and partially gone, i cannot measure it to find out. If i recall the all thread was like M10 or M12 x 1.75 or something like that, but if someone could elaborate a little better I would appreciate it. Thanks,

BigDan

bigdan002001

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
4.0L
Transmission
Manual
Thanks...I do appreciate the info....

BigDan

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Members online

Member & Vendor Upgrades

For a small yearly donation, you can support this forum and receive a 'Supporting Member' banner, or become a 'Supporting Vendor' and promote your products here. Click the banner to find out how.

Truck of The Month

Shran
April Truck of The Month

Recently Featured

Want to see your truck here? Share your photos and details in the forum.

Follow TRS On Instagram

TRS Events

25th Anniversary Sponsors

Check Out The TRS Store

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Amazon Deals