• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

94 Ranger AC power box mod.

brentmc

Reaction score
I'm on my phone so if this is in the wrong section feel free to move it. Has anyone other than myself try to mount a heater/AC blower box from a 98 Explorer into a94 Ranger? If it works I should have plenty of room to run the stock truck 5.8 efi manifold. When I get closer to being done I'll posts some pics.

brentmc

Reaction score
Here are some pics of it installed. I need to remove it tomorrow to paint it. I'll get some of it before and after painting. What I used was 1/8 inch aluminum to build the plenum box. I can't believe it's be 15 years since the last time I welded aluminum with wire feed and damn near 25 yrs with tig! So please don't look to hard at the welds. Anyways this mod gave me tons more room! Hopefully the trucks upper intake manifold will fit like I'm thinking it will.

uploadfromtaptalk1425535636182.jpguploadfromtaptalk1425535646873.jpguploadfromtaptalk1425535661659.jpg

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Staff online

Member & Vendor Upgrades

For a small yearly donation, you can support this forum and receive a 'Supporting Member' banner, or become a 'Supporting Vendor' and promote your products here. Click the banner to find out how.

Truck of The Month

Shran
April Truck of The Month

Recently Featured

Want to see your truck here? Share your photos and details in the forum.

Follow TRS On Instagram

TRS Events

25th Anniversary Sponsors

Check Out The TRS Store

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Amazon Deals