• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

heres another funny one

91stranger

Reaction score
Whats round on the sides and hi in the middle-OHIO
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Gets Mo Chicks
Engine Size
4.2 straight six powered by gremlins, goblins and mudbloods.
Transmission
Automatic
2WD / 4WD
4WD
Saw this the other day headed to the bank. Guess the guy only had yellow tape to use. When I drove ahead of him and looked back it looked light the sun was beaming into his truck lol. I think grey or black would have been less obvious. Anyone else have funny pictures of cars they seen?

Last edited:

adsm08

Senior Master Grease Monkey
Supporting Member
Article Contributor
Ford Technician
TRS 20th Anniversary
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Type
4.0 V6
Engine Size
Transmission
Manual
2WD / 4WD
4WD
Tire Size
31X10.50X15
None that I can find right now.

I used to have (probably still do somewhere) a picture of a big lifted Dodge diesel pickup, with these huge stacks coming up from the bed, and when he pulled away from a stop light he was rolling all sort of coal out the factory tail pipe.

91stranger

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Gets Mo Chicks
Engine Size
Transmission
Automatic
2WD / 4WD
4WD
haha that's funny. must have found some old culvert piping and self tapped them to the bed. I seen that once but smoke came out of that. It was literally a spiraled culvert pipe about 12-15 inches wide on an old square body lifted truck.

85_Ranger4x4

Forum Staff Member
TRS Event Staff
TRS Forum Moderator
Article Contributor
V8 Engine Swap
OTOTM Winner
TRS Banner 2010-2011
TRS 20th Anniversary
VAGABOND
TRS Event Participant
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Type
V8
Engine Size
Transmission
Manual
None that I can find right now.

I used to have (probably still do somewhere) a picture of a big lifted Dodge diesel pickup, with these huge stacks coming up from the bed, and when he pulled away from a stop light he was rolling all sort of coal out the factory tail pipe.
We have a V10 super duty running around town with big pretty chrome stacks... and duals coming out the back that actually have steam coming out of them. Nothing out of the stacks.

pjtoledo

Supporting Member
U.S. Military - Veteran
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Fords
Engine Size
3.0 2.3
haha that's funny. must have found some old culvert piping and self tapped them to the bed. I seen that once but smoke came out of that. It was literally a spiraled culvert pipe about 12-15 inches wide on an old square body lifted truck.

that's the latest exhaust version of the "tornado" swirl plate that was placed under carburetors many years ago. they really did work, if you discounted all the advertising hype and were willing to settle for nothing..

91stranger

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Gets Mo Chicks
Engine Size
Transmission
Automatic
2WD / 4WD
4WD
yeah I don't see how spinning air makes for a better combustion. someone made a lot of money off that idea. I see those tornado things are still selling for 30-50 bucks. its just a metal fan blade with a ring around it. I've heard stories about those fan blades breaking off and going into the intakes. i'll pass on that. only think I found for the intake for a cheap upgrade is a good air filter like a k&n or an actual cone filter or upgrade to a cold air intake.

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Staff online

Today's birthdays

Member & Vendor Upgrades

For a small yearly donation, you can support this forum and receive a 'Supporting Member' banner, or become a 'Supporting Vendor' and promote your products here. Click the banner to find out how.

Truck of The Month

Shran
April Truck of The Month

Recently Featured

Want to see your truck here? Share your photos and details in the forum.

Follow TRS On Instagram

TRS Events

25th Anniversary Sponsors

Check Out The TRS Store

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Amazon Deals