• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

2003 Mazda B3000 window problem

hancadam

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Mazda
Transmission
Manual
Hi everyone,
I just bought this truck and have a problem with the power windows. When I put either of them down, they go down fine. But to put them back up, I have to wait a minute or so. I've tried doing a lot of searching, but not finding a clear answer. From what I read, the auto breaker is kicking, then resetting before I can roll it back up. Happens on either switch, passenger or driver.

I'm reading its probably the GEM or a relay, but wanted to see if anyone knew before ordering parts. The radio is aftermarket, and stays on. No other issues I can find.

Thanks, this forum has already been a big help. The truck had a miss issue, so I replaced the cam synchronizer and coil pack, runs perfect now. I replaced the cam syncro out of caution, the truck has 93k miles on it.

Further details, extended cab with manual transmission.

Mazda

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Mazda
Engine Type
2.3 (4 Cylinder)
Engine Size
Transmission
Manual
This isn't really Mazda specific and you will get more help posting in the electrical or interior section. As the only difference is cosmetic with our trucks.

The radio is aftermarket, and stays on
What do you mean, stays on all the time or stays on until the door opens.? Possible they taped the wrong wire for the radio.

I'm reading its probably the GEM or a relay
Could be. Would hate to waste $100 + and that's not it.

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Members online

Member & Vendor Upgrades

For a small yearly donation, you can support this forum and receive a 'Supporting Member' banner, or become a 'Supporting Vendor' and promote your products here. Click the banner to find out how.

Truck of The Month

Kirby N.
March Truck of The Month

Recently Featured

Want to see your truck here? Share your photos and details in the forum.

Follow TRS On Instagram

TRS Events

25th Anniversary Sponsors

Check Out The TRS Store

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Amazon Deals