• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Bolts set for the 96-01 5.0 EFI engine, finaly.

Was this post useful?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Somewhat

• A little

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

betomonroy

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Automatic
After working on my 1999 Ford Explorer engine (Machine shop and all) I finally came across someone who was willing to work with me so that I could have a set of SS bolts for my motor.
They look awesome.
No Ford dealer had the bolt set (or individual bolts) for this engine and none of the timing cover and water pump were available from Ford. To make matters worst pre '96 5.0 bolts don't fit this applications. And that sent me fuming.
Well now I can tell you who makes a set of bolts in SS or ARP style grade 8.
They come packed in individual sets by component (oil pan, timing cover, intake, valve covers, etc).
I am not a sales person for this company but I know is a pain in the tailgate to get these bolts sets. Nobody makes them. Nobody has 'em (Jegs, Summit Racing nor FoMoCo).
Even though I am still awaiting for the exchange bolts I am proud to show off how my motor is coming though there is still some time before I can install it in my Ranger. Money is short and I still need some parts.
Check with alloyboltz.com
Contact is Bob.

Attachments

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Staff online

Today's birthdays

Member & Vendor Upgrades

For a small yearly donation, you can support this forum and receive a 'Supporting Member' banner, or become a 'Supporting Vendor' and promote your products here. Click the banner to find out how.

Truck of The Month

Kirby N.
March Truck of The Month

Recently Featured

Want to see your truck here? Share your photos and details in the forum.

Follow TRS On Instagram

TRS Events

25th Anniversary Sponsors

Check Out The TRS Store

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Amazon Deals