• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

There are no words....

jhammel85

This makes me sick.

In the video below, this woman walks up to a guy in a parking lot and she berates him for driving a Diesel Truck.

I would not have been this cool. Especially with my kids having to listen to her cussing like that. Someone should teach her about the mining for the battery materials in that Prius.....

Why does everyone feel like their opinion matters so much that they are entitled to be a**holes about it?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CVdMySWfAIQ

Last edited:

88_Eddie

Solid Axle Swap
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
1988, 2000
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
2.9L, 4.0L
Transmission
Manual
that lady has to drive a prius so she can save enough money to pay for all of her cat food

straycat

U.S. Military - Veteran
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
02 06 and 2012
Make / Model
Jeeps
Transmission
Automatic
This makes me sick.

In the video below, this woman walks up to a guy in a parking lot and she berates him for driving a Diesel Truck.

I would not have been this cool. Especially with my kids having to listen to her cussing like that. Someone should teach her about the mining for the battery materials in that Prius.....

Why does everyone feel like their opinion matters so much that they are entitled to be a**holes about it?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CVdMySWfAIQ

Sorry, but I really hate the smell and the black smoke a diesel motor puts out. There is nothing more then enjoying the top off my Jeep or driving in my Ranger and having the windows open on a real nice day and then.....to ruin that day.... have anything with a diesel motor pull up next to me and have to smell that crap. Why don't you sit in a garage and smell that for a few hours and then blow your nose and see what kind of black crap comes out? Breath real hard that deisel smoke and see how your lungs look. Not me...I will never own a diesel anything.
Sorry, but I just have to rant about that black smoke and smell.......

Sasquatch_Ryda

Ford Technician
OTOTM Winner
Solid Axle Swap
Forum Staff - Retired
TRS Banner 2012-2015
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Type
4.0 V6
Engine Size
4.0L
Transmission
Automatic
2WD / 4WD
Solid Axle Swap 4x4
Tire Size
40s
Black smoke? I think not, diesels burn just as clean as anything else nowadays. If you're blowing black smoke you're just wasting fuel.

CHKNFKR

U.S. Military - Veteran
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
545 CID
Transmission
Manual
A properly running diesel doesn't smoke at all. Mine doesn't. I drive a diesel because i get better milage than a ranger or a gas powered fullsize and my milage is not effected by pulling a load. As for tye odor, my wifes cavalier has worse smelling exhaust...

Diesels are a far cry from what they used to be. Naysayers are simply uneducated.

2813josh

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford,Ford
Engine Size
4.0 V6,4.0
Transmission
Manual

v-8power

V8 Engine Swap
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Transmission
Manual
All the dipshits around here crank up the programers so they do blow black smoke. I know it gives the rest of normal diesel owners a bad rep.

Sasquatch_Ryda

Ford Technician
OTOTM Winner
Solid Axle Swap
Forum Staff - Retired
TRS Banner 2012-2015
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Type
4.0 V6
Engine Size
4.0L
Transmission
Automatic
2WD / 4WD
Solid Axle Swap 4x4
Tire Size
40s
^^^ That would be the difference between a programmer and an actual good tune.

newbronco2

Reaction score
Transmission
Automatic
that lady has to drive a prius so she can save enough money to pay for all of her cat food

I agree with this guy.

Some people are just stupid.

Flat Toy

Article Contributor
U.S. Military - Veteran
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
1986/1998
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
2.9/2.5
Transmission
Automatic
A properly running diesel doesn't smoke at all. Mine doesn't. I drive a diesel because i get better milage than a ranger or a gas powered fullsize and my milage is not effected by pulling a load. As for tye odor, my wifes cavalier has worse smelling exhaust...

Diesels are a far cry from what they used to be. Naysayers are simply uneducated.

The son n law's 2010 one ton with diesel does not smoke or smell at all. You have to listen close to even tell that its diesel.

adsm08

Senior Master Grease Monkey
Supporting Member
Article Contributor
Ford Technician
TRS 20th Anniversary
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Type
4.0 V6
Engine Size
Transmission
Manual
2WD / 4WD
4WD
Tire Size
31X10.50X15
Sorry, but I really hate the smell and the black smoke a diesel motor puts out. There is nothing more then enjoying the top off my Jeep or driving in my Ranger and having the windows open on a real nice day and then.....to ruin that day.... have anything with a diesel motor pull up next to me and have to smell that crap. Why don't you sit in a garage and smell that for a few hours and then blow your nose and see what kind of black crap comes out? Breath real hard that deisel smoke and see how your lungs look. Not me...I will never own a diesel anything.
Sorry, but I just have to rant about that black smoke and smell.......
Lets put a sniffer on your Ranger and on a 6.4L. Or even a stinky old 6.0. See which one has worse emissions.

Yeah, diesel exhaust stinks, but I work on these things all day. My snot only comes out black when I do a lot of brake work. All of your knowledge of diesels might have been relevant in 1980, but things have changed. EPA might not require fuel economy ratings on most diesels, but to be fair, most vehicles that they go in don't need that with a gas engine either. EPA is actually harder on diesel trucks for tailpipe emissions.

Also, a turbo engine, no matter the fuel type, will run and burn cleaner than a naturally aspirated engine, assuming everything is working properly.

As for the woman in the video, I'd have just headbutted her outright and then shoved her in her own self-righteous trunk after she passed out from it.

Z3CHYD

U.S. Military - Active
U.S. Military - Veteran
V8 Engine Swap
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Type
2.3 (4 Cylinder)
Transmission
Manual
2WD / 4WD
2WD
Total Drop
3 front 5 rear
Tire Size
225/60R15
I def would not be that calm as the guy in the video, I give BIG props on him for keeping his cool. I would of told that lady to shove it, and some other things lol. I would've rolled coal right next to her Prius haha, but that is very extreme of her to think her opinion is the only thing that matters...I hate those kind of people

wrecking-crew

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
06 chevy
Make / Model
88 ranger
Engine Size
6 cylinders
Transmission
Manual
The funniest part, is that she is driving a Prius.

And also because there are no words... Seriously?

Last edited:

straycat

U.S. Military - Veteran
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
02 06 and 2012
Make / Model
Jeeps
Transmission
Automatic
Lets put a sniffer on your Ranger and on a 6.4L. Or even a stinky old 6.0. See which one has worse emissions.

Yeah, diesel exhaust stinks, but I work on these things all day. My snot only comes out black when I do a lot of brake work. All of your knowledge of diesels might have been relevant in 1980, but things have changed. EPA might not require fuel economy ratings on most diesels, but to be fair, most vehicles that they go in don't need that with a gas engine either. EPA is actually harder on diesel trucks for tailpipe emissions.

Also, a turbo engine, no matter the fuel type, will run and burn cleaner than a naturally aspirated engine, assuming everything is working properly.

As for the woman in the video, I'd have just headbutted her outright and then shoved her in her own self-righteous trunk after she passed out from it.
Yeah, I know about that brake dust, Bro. At least it is a lot safer then it used to be, uh??
But, you know...I see so many stock diesel trucks running around here that have that black smoke coming out and there are new trucks that do it to. One of my friends dad has a new Mercedes Blutec diesel and it does run good. But I still can see some black smoke puffing out of it. I can smlel the fuel as well, but not as bad as all the other diesel vehicals I see everyday.

doorgunner

Lab Rat for V.A. hospital
U.S. Military - Veteran
V8 Engine Swap
MTOTM Winner
2009 Truck of The Year
TRS Banner 2010-2011
TRS Banner 2012-2015
Reaction score
New Orleans (8' below sea level & sinking)
Vehicle Year
1934/1989
Make / Model
Ford Ranger
Engine Type
V8
Engine Size
350+1
Transmission
Automatic
2WD / 4WD
2WD
Total Lift
N/A
Total Drop
3/4
Tire Size
23570R15
My credo
JESUS Loves Ya!
I'da had to ask her if she knew how many cows/chickens/hogs had to be slaughtered for her to keep that figure of hers......

ohhhhhhh....annnnnnnnnd what weight motor oil she uses in her hare.....

EDIT: ohhhhhhhhhhhhh....and does she realize that the smell from all that "dung" spewing outta her filthy mouth is choking my kids.....

Last edited:

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Member & Vendor Upgrades

For a small yearly donation, you can support this forum and receive a 'Supporting Member' banner, or become a 'Supporting Vendor' and promote your products here. Click the banner to find out how.

Truck of The Month

Kirby N.
March Truck of The Month

Recently Featured

Want to see your truck here? Share your photos and details in the forum.

Follow TRS On Instagram

TRS Events

25th Anniversary Sponsors

Check Out The TRS Store

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Amazon Deals