• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

So much effort just to get a set of lug nuts!

ghunt81

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Automatic
Just wanted to give you guys a heads up about an annoying problem I'm in the middle of with a seller on ebay.

I got new wheels and tires for my truck. I had McGard spline drive lug nuts on my old F250 that I really liked so I wanted to get another set.

Found a place on ebay called "Custom wheels tires sensors and more" selling a set of 20 with tool for $60, new. Pretty good deal so I ordered them.

When I got them they were in a Ziploc bag. I initially thought they were used because several of them had some kind of crusty gunk on them (as I later found out, apparently they buy them in bulk and put them in a big bin, still no idea how all the gunk got on them).

So, I go and start putting the lugs on my truck and two of them are the wrong size...look like M12 thread lugs. I got ahold of them and they said they would send out 2 replacements.

I got the replacements 2 days later and one of the replacement lugs was also M12 :annoyed:

I called and ripped them a new one. They said they were sending out YET ANOTHER replacement. I told them they need to organize their sh#t because somebody is throwing the wrong size lugs in their bin.

So hopefully this third time is a charm...sigh.

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Staff online

Member & Vendor Upgrades

For a small yearly donation, you can support this forum and receive a 'Supporting Member' banner, or become a 'Supporting Vendor' and promote your products here. Click the banner to find out how.

Truck of The Month

Shran
April Truck of The Month

Recently Featured

Want to see your truck here? Share your photos and details in the forum.

Follow TRS On Instagram

TRS Events

25th Anniversary Sponsors

Check Out The TRS Store

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Amazon Deals