• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

interior change

headhunter257

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
had a 87
had a
Make / Model
bronco 2 87
br
Engine Size
2.9L
Transmission
Manual
interior change i wanted to get all new carpet plastic and change it all black is their any site that does all of this and trusted sites i can find the carpet but not the back plastic parts :icon_bounceblue:

K-Slice

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Automatic
DOnt think they ever made a black interior in the Bronco II... Your best bet will probably be paining. My buddy had a ranger and painted some of the interior yellow, it lasted a good while before the first bit of paint started coming off.

TexCaliBII

U.S. Military - Veteran
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Manual
Nope no BIIs had a black interior but this is what you want to use if you'd like to change it http://www.lmctruck.com/icatalog/fr/full.aspx?Page=94 I've used this before and it works perfectly and will not peel off as it molecularly bonds to the plastic. You can most likley find this in your local area but LMC also carries the carpet that fits okay. I'm most likely going to go with a somewhat custome carpet install unless I can find a precut one that fits good. Good luck!

The_Dealer

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Duh!
Transmission
Automatic
sweet i was wondering about the stuff, as i also want to change my interior to black. but what about the door panels? i know they make the black ones but they look kinda cheesy. i have 89 doors with power but want manual

headhunter257

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
had a 87
had a
Make / Model
bronco 2 87
br
Engine Size
2.9L
Transmission
Manual
yeah thanks guys and yeah i dont like the idea of power windows only on my passenger side to whistle at the girls

LIMA BEAN

TRS Banner 2012-2015
TRS 20th Anniversary
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Transmission
Manual
2WD / 4WD
4WD
Nope no BIIs had a black interior but this is what you want to use if you'd like to change it http://www.lmctruck.com/icatalog/fr/full.aspx?Page=94 I've used this before and it works perfectly and will not peel off as it molecularly bonds to the plastic. You can most likley find this in your local area but LMC also carries the carpet that fits okay. I'm most likely going to go with a somewhat custome carpet install unless I can find a precut one that fits good. Good luck!
Yea that stuff works good. My interior was red and I did the dash in black and the door panels in black and charcole grey. If you click on mycardomain I think you can see the dash it looks factory new, not sure if the door panels were done then yet.

TexCaliBII

U.S. Military - Veteran
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Manual
I saw this used on the Power Block show Muscle Car and the panels looked amazing.

Hey Dealer, what color are your panels? Are they the full cover type? I'm still looking for good full panels for my 90 doors I put on my 88.

Robert_1967

V8 Engine Swap
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
1988/1989
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
302/2.9
Transmission
Automatic
i have 89 doors with power but want manual
And I have a 89 with manual Windows and I want power, oh how life turns sometimes.

Robert

The_Dealer

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Duh!
Transmission
Automatic
want to trade? what color are your interior panels?

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Members online

Member & Vendor Upgrades

For a small yearly donation, you can support this forum and receive a 'Supporting Member' banner, or become a 'Supporting Vendor' and promote your products here. Click the banner to find out how.

Truck of The Month

Shran
April Truck of The Month

Recently Featured

Want to see your truck here? Share your photos and details in the forum.

Follow TRS On Instagram

TRS Events

25th Anniversary Sponsors

Check Out The TRS Store

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Amazon Deals