• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

going back to stock

b2rich

TRS Banner 2010-2011
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
whats an engine?
Transmission
Automatic
I think i might be going back to the stock suspension on the B2. :annoyed: I like that it sits 2-3 inches higher and i have clearance to take it off road. However; the thing rides like s##t on the road and 95 percent of my driving s on road.
Right now i dont have the funds to go d44 on the front. I think that would be my only option to correct the problem. Right now I have 132x on the front and exploder springs in the rear.
I really dont want to do a body lift, I think they look dorky (my personal opinion) and dont do anything to give clearance with the axles.
If anyone has some input on this it is greatly appreciated. And if you criticize me. I can take it:D

ThatGuy

Solid Axle Swap
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
4.0L
Transmission
Automatic
That's the problem with doing mild lifts or piecing together junkyad parts. You never know what you're gonna end up with. My advice, get an actual lift kit. After I put the 6" lift on my Ex it rode better than it did stock. Even with 35" tires, it rode like a Cadillac.

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Members online

Today's birthdays

Member & Vendor Upgrades

For a small yearly donation, you can support this forum and receive a 'Supporting Member' banner, or become a 'Supporting Vendor' and promote your products here. Click the banner to find out how.

Truck of The Month

Kirby N.
March Truck of The Month

Recently Featured

Want to see your truck here? Share your photos and details in the forum.

Follow TRS On Instagram

TRS Events

25th Anniversary Sponsors

Check Out The TRS Store

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Amazon Deals