• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

brake issue, need help asap

Cummins_Ranger

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Manual
i have a 94 ranger, having brake issues. had to replace one of the lines going from the master cylinder to the proportioning valve. Im not too sure if this was a prior problem, i think it may have been. Onto the issue, i have front brakes bled both sides no issues. I then went to the rear, driver side has nothing coming out and the passanger side has just a drip coming out. anyone with some insight on where to go or what to replace would be greatly appreciated!! :hail: leaving friday for carlisle and need it fixed by thursday thanks for the help everyone

tx3nc

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
3.0L V6
Transmission
Manual
When you say proportioning valve, could it be the RABS valve? Is it mounted on the driver's side frame? I've seen posts about the RABS valve plugging up and not allowing flow to the rear brakes. Might try removing it and flushing it out with brake cleaner.

Cummins_Ranger

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Manual
yeah thats the one... thanks, ill have to try that as well.

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Staff online

Members online

Today's birthdays

Member & Vendor Upgrades

For a small yearly donation, you can support this forum and receive a 'Supporting Member' banner, or become a 'Supporting Vendor' and promote your products here. Click the banner to find out how.

Latest posts

Truck of The Month

Shran
April Truck of The Month

Recently Featured

Want to see your truck here? Share your photos and details in the forum.

Follow TRS On Instagram

TRS Events

25th Anniversary Sponsors

Check Out The TRS Store

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Amazon Deals