• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

1990 XLT 4x4 auto - floor board console aftermarket 60x40

Rotro

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
4.0L
Transmission
Automatic
A 90 ranger with no modifications. 82k miles. Automatic. Spent quite a bit of money on this thing to get it back in shape. Perfect little truck now. My wife calls it Truck-Truck.

However, I have the 60x40 seats and the arm rest is just that - an arm rest. I want the convenience of somewhere to put a couple things like a cup of coffee and pocket of change without having to make it a permanent feature of the truck. Haven't decided how long I want to relive 1990 so I don't want to damage it. Awfully fun though.

Are there places that sell custom plastic floorboard consoles I can remove later? Maybe premade for our Rangers that fit snug?

Would like to avoid hanging stuff off my door windows.

Thanks

Last edited:

tcbaklash

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
4.0L
Transmission
Manual
Try to find an Explorer ('91-94) center console. I have one in mine and it bolted directly onto my floor.

EDIT: Sorry my response was god-awful.

The Explorer center console only works with bucket seats. It's a good addition to any truck but it's a fairly large task. Try to find a 60/40 from a '95+ that will bolt onto your current seat rails. Beware seats that have permanent rails, they cannot be used.

Last edited:

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Staff online

Today's birthdays

Member & Vendor Upgrades

For a small yearly donation, you can support this forum and receive a 'Supporting Member' banner, or become a 'Supporting Vendor' and promote your products here. Click the banner to find out how.

Latest posts

Truck of The Month

Shran
April Truck of The Month

Recently Featured

Want to see your truck here? Share your photos and details in the forum.

Follow TRS On Instagram

TRS Events

25th Anniversary Sponsors

Check Out The TRS Store

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Amazon Deals