• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

back to my exhaust

Doug Metheny

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
3.0L
Transmission
Automatic
hello im back to my exhaust again i was about to do it then some money problems set in but now im bakc n got a better idea i have a flowermaster si/do but im not for sure what model tho it has been wire brushed by me acidently but i want to run duals either way of my ideas
ok first idea
ru 2.5in from engine to flowmaster and 2.5 out with 4 in tips in behind the tailgate

second
run the same set up as first but turn them out in front of the rear tire with 4in tips

third
i was talkin with my buddy he is a trucker n farmer n we got the idea to run the 2.5in to the bed then put the flowmaster on then angle the pipe up on each side of the bed cut wholes then run the exhasut inside of two 6in semi stacks they just sit in there almost like the stack is a unattached tip its mounted to the bed and slid over the exhasut. thats my idea now my buddy said heck run that set up and since you got a 3.0 throw cherry bombs or glasspacks on the exhaust inside of the stack to make it louder.

i would love to do the thrid one with the cherry bombs or glasspacks but is that such a good idea to do? run flowmaster and cherrybombs? n will that hurt me fuel wise and power wise

thank you

Last edited:

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Staff online

Member & Vendor Upgrades

For a small yearly donation, you can support this forum and receive a 'Supporting Member' banner, or become a 'Supporting Vendor' and promote your products here. Click the banner to find out how.

Truck of The Month

Shran
April Truck of The Month

Recently Featured

Want to see your truck here? Share your photos and details in the forum.

Follow TRS On Instagram

TRS Events

25th Anniversary Sponsors

Check Out The TRS Store

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Amazon Deals