• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

52 inch light bar mounts??? (95 ranger)

usaf089

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ranger
Engine Size
Transmission
Manual
I know it may be a little big on the ranger, but I already have the bar. I bought it for my Jeep but now I'm selling my Jeep. Do they make any mounts for the 52 inch on a ranger?? Or should I trade it in for a 50 or smaller? Thanks!

Patriot1776

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
4.0 OHV
Transmission
Automatic
You probably need to just fab your own. In any case post pics of the before and after!

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

usaf089

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ranger
Engine Size
Transmission
Manual
Well I measured it and I thought it would look goofy so I sold the bar lol. But I do know a good way to make my own mounts now though. So we will see! Thanks for the reply!

Fishful

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Transmission
Automatic
Mine was listed as a 50 inch and it's actually 52 inches with the knob with thread that sticks out on each size, different manufactures call their light bars 50 or 52 depending on how they measure, honestly. I made some brackets and it fits prefect.

Sent from my Z970 using Tapatalk

Fishful

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Transmission
Automatic

kevinbmx77

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Transmission
Manual
The 52" fits rangers pretty good, just have to make your own mounts which is a very simple process. Just start with a piece of cardboard and close it in the door where you prefer your moubt to be. For the rangers with 52" bars the mounts are pretty much straight up. Trace out the shape you would like and cut it out, transfer it to metal and cut that.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

triggerfreak

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
2001 Ford Range
Transmission
Automatic
could you post up close of your brackets u made.Or do u have the plans for them.Thanks
Mine was listed as a 50 inch and it's actually 52 inches with the knob with thread that sticks out on each size, different manufactures call their light bars 50 or 52 depending on how they measure, honestly. I made some brackets and it fits prefect.

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Staff online

Member & Vendor Upgrades

For a small yearly donation, you can support this forum and receive a 'Supporting Member' banner, or become a 'Supporting Vendor' and promote your products here. Click the banner to find out how.

Truck of The Month

Shran
April Truck of The Month

Recently Featured

Want to see your truck here? Share your photos and details in the forum.

Follow TRS On Instagram

TRS Events

25th Anniversary Sponsors

Check Out The TRS Store

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Amazon Deals