• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

2006 XLT 4x4 door sw dome lamp

imabrnconut

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Automatic
My credo
rubber side down!
so, here I am, at whit's end, and yes, I have tried to find older posts and/or comments on this, but nothing is helping me... door open indicators on in the dash, and interior light stays on. and yes, I have tested the wiring and switches in the front doors, because those are the indicators showing in the gauge cluster, so I know the door wiring from the door post connection, right into door and up to sw is ok and working. found out that the SJB is the wrong one in my truck, because my fogs light relay is not there, and there are NO connections in the SJB for it! must have been replaced at some time. so I found an SJB from a 2004 FX4 with fogs, and no change, tried a SJB from a 2008, and it caused all kinds of unwanted stuff, including no start. tried a non fog SJB from an '05, still nothing. since I cant seem to find a decent wiring diagram for the door wiring, from door sw to SJB...I'm asking here, does anyone have a decent wiring diagram to show the door sw circuits for my truck? And? is there a separate GEM module for the door sw's, or does it all pass through the SJB?? all the posts related to this, are for '2000 and older, which do not have the SJB fuse box in the passenger kick panel location. help?? if it helps, this truck was hit hard on the joint between the RH front and rear doors, had to replace the rocker up to first set of seat bolts, from front to back, both doors, and a mess of parts on the rear axle RH side...all fuses seem ok, relays are hard to test, but I think I will make a realy test bench just for this!

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Staff online

Member & Vendor Upgrades

For a small yearly donation, you can support this forum and receive a 'Supporting Member' banner, or become a 'Supporting Vendor' and promote your products here. Click the banner to find out how.

Truck of The Month

Shran
April Truck of The Month

Recently Featured

Want to see your truck here? Share your photos and details in the forum.

Follow TRS On Instagram

TRS Events

25th Anniversary Sponsors

Check Out The TRS Store

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Amazon Deals