• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

RockAuto.com Discount Code for Parts & More!

RockAuto

Reaction score
Transmission
Automatic
5% Discount Code: 522713FEEEA13A
Expires: December 16, 2016

Please enter this code in the ‘How Did You Hear about Us’ box to receive the discount. Please enter ONLY the discount code, no other words or numbers. Please note that orders using discount codes must be placed online and the discount code must be entered before an order is submitted to receive the discount.

RockAuto.com is an online auto parts store founded in Madison, Wisconsin in 1999 by the Taylor family. RockAuto.com ships thousands of auto parts from over 300 manufacturers to customers worldwide.

The RockAuto Catalog includes a full line of mechanical parts, from small items like filters and wiper blades to complete remanufactured transmissions and engine long blocks. The RockAuto catalog also contains a growing number of body parts: door handles, mirrors, sheet metal, bumper covers, even carpets! The RockAuto Catalog includes vehicles from 1945 to today, making it easy to find parts no matter what you drive.

RockAuto.com prices are reliably low every day! Order online at www.RockAuto.com 24 hours a day. Parts are conveniently delivered to your door. Need help finding parts or placing an order? Visit our Help pages or, if you can't find the answer on our help pages, email service@rockauto.com.

Last edited:

kunar

Forum Staff Member
TRS Forum Moderator
Supporting Member
Article Contributor
V8 Engine Swap
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Type
V8
Engine Size
5.8l
Transmission
Manual
2WD / 4WD
2WD

4EyedTurd

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Manual
Thanks I got some parts ordered with this discount

JoshT

Supporting Member
V8 Engine Swap
TRS Banner 2012-2015
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Type
V8
Transmission
Automatic
2WD / 4WD
4WD
Just found out today that dad nearly totaled his F-250 Thursday when a tire blew out on the interstate. He's fine and the truck is fixable. You saved us nearly half of what it would have cost to buy the same parts at a local national chain store.

Just wanted to say thanks for your great prices, being a site supporter, and the discount code. Have thrown my business in your direction in the past, will continue to do so in the future.

RockAuto

Reaction score
Transmission
Automatic
Just found out today that dad nearly totaled his F-250 Thursday when a tire blew out on the interstate. He's fine and the truck is fixable. You saved us nearly half of what it would have cost to buy the same parts at a local national chain store.

Just wanted to say thanks for your great prices, being a site supporter, and the discount code. Have thrown my business in your direction in the past, will continue to do so in the future.
I am sorry to hear about the accident, and glad we could offer your dad the parts he needed to fix his truck! Thank you for your support of RockAuto.com!

AllanD

TRS Technical Staff
TRS Technical Advisor
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
1987... sorta
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
'93 4.0
Transmission
Manual
I just used the discount code above THANKS

I have always been a firm believer in having my flywheel resurfaced when replacing my clutch, but digging around in my Shop I was unable to locate a six bolt 4.0 flywheel
So I decided to investigate new ones...

I have just ordered a New Luk (The OEM supplier) flywheel for my 4.0 for a price that's within the price of a Big Gulp of having my used flywheel resurfaced!

Add to that the only machine shop that I'm familiar with that has the proper machine* to resurface flywheels properly is a half hour drive from my house and has limited hours..

* the proper machine is not a brake rotor lathe but rather a "Turntable Blanchard grinder".
These are a somewhat rare and expensive piece of machine shop tooling that most machine shops cannot justify the expense of buying.

This machine shop not only has one but grinds crankshafts in-house.

AD

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Staff online

Member & Vendor Upgrades

For a small yearly donation, you can support this forum and receive a 'Supporting Member' banner, or become a 'Supporting Vendor' and promote your products here. Click the banner to find out how.

Truck of The Month

Kirby N.
March Truck of The Month

Recently Featured

Want to see your truck here? Share your photos and details in the forum.

Follow TRS On Instagram

TRS Events

25th Anniversary Sponsors

Check Out The TRS Store

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Amazon Deals