• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Store Logo.. Wanting to Add Color

4.0B2

Supporting Member
TRS Banner 2012-2015
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
4.0 v6
Transmission
Automatic
I tried... it was terrible. I really wish I understood photoshop :annoyed:

this is the old school logo of my work and I'd like to add colors back to it. Problem is, only thing I have to go off of is some roll of brown paper bag feeling stuff with the logo on it over and over and over again...

so if someone could please, no hurry, crop this down to just the logo (kid with words) and re-add the color if possible.

background-white?
words-red
shirt-red
coveralls- blue
hair-blonde
the rest of it... just make it work. main thing is blonde hair, red shirt and letters, and blue coveralls

thanks in advance. no hurry on it... I tried for 2 hours today to make it happen and just ended up getting mad at my laptop and giving up :annoyed:

4.0B2

Supporting Member
TRS Banner 2012-2015
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
4.0 v6
Transmission
Automatic
or I can add a scanned copy of the logo tomorrow...

skulldrinker

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
3.0L
Transmission
Automatic
You should scan it @ 300dpi at the very least. 600 if the file size is not a problem for sending or downloading. Anyone trying to work with the image from above would not be very successful. Just looking at it I see the thin spaces in the font would not survive the transformation from using this image and turning it into a vector image. If you knew what the name of the font was then that could be useful in just retyping it. The font looks familiar to me and a similar one no doubt could be found and substituted. But if exact is needed then a font name or high res scan is required. This looks like a 2 hour job to professionally recreate if the font was available. The finished product would be vector and any printer or screenprinter would be able to use the file to add whatever color you wanted. Also be able to resize it from a business card size print to a bill board on the highway size print.

Last edited:

skulldrinker

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
3.0L
Transmission
Automatic
Here's messing around 20 mins. Just to give you the idea on paper. No where near printer quality and wasn't trying to.

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Staff online

Today's birthdays

Member & Vendor Upgrades

For a small yearly donation, you can support this forum and receive a 'Supporting Member' banner, or become a 'Supporting Vendor' and promote your products here. Click the banner to find out how.

Latest posts

Truck of The Month

Kirby N.
March Truck of The Month

Recently Featured

Want to see your truck here? Share your photos and details in the forum.

Follow TRS On Instagram

TRS Events

25th Anniversary Sponsors

Check Out The TRS Store

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Amazon Deals