• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

2nd Gen Bronco II Center Console

Steeda04SVT

U.S. Military - Active
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Automatic
Anybody know where to find parts for the center consoles for the 2nd Gen B2's? Trying to restore my interior and one of the parts I need that I'm having trouble finding. Thanks for any info.

-David

Nathan123

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
2.9 Litre
Transmission
Automatic
What part is it? I can only think of about 5 parts that make up the center console. I got my armrest and an explorer style double cup holder for my BII in a junkyard.

Steeda04SVT

U.S. Military - Active
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Automatic

gribly

U.S. Military - Veteran
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Honda
Engine Size
K20A3
Transmission
Manual

Steeda04SVT

U.S. Military - Active
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Automatic
Yeah I just looked on ebay for them and unfortunately they don't have any gray ones.

Nathan123

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
2.9 Litre
Transmission
Automatic
Your best bet will be a junkyard, you'll get the armrest and bracket already together, and mine cost 4 or 5 bucks. Take a flat screwdriver to pry the bolt covers off, and a 5/16" socket for the 4 bolts. I like to lean on my armrest pretty hard, so to keep it from breaking again, I made a block out of some wood and dense packing foam, covered it with black duct tape, and stuck it to the lid of the console. Now when you lean on the arm rest, it puts the weight on the whole console, not just the little bracket.

Surrey

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Automatic
Your best bet will be a junkyard, you'll get the armrest and bracket already together, and mine cost 4 or 5 bucks. Take a flat screwdriver to pry the bolt covers off, and a 5/16" socket for the 4 bolts. I like to lean on my armrest pretty hard, so to keep it from breaking again, I made a block out of some wood and dense packing foam, covered it with black duct tape, and stuck it to the lid of the console. Now when you lean on the arm rest, it puts the weight on the whole console, not just the little bracket.
+1 I wouldn't waste the money on Ebay, You can junkyard all the pieces you want for dirt cheap. Probably about the cost of shipping for ebay stuff. lol

Steeda04SVT

U.S. Military - Active
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Automatic
+1 I wouldn't waste the money on Ebay, You can junkyard all the pieces you want for dirt cheap. Probably about the cost of shipping for ebay stuff. lol

Only problem with that is that the nearest junkyard that has the B2's is either Abilene, TX or Albuquerque. I'm stationed in a small town where half of the town is closed down. So either way it's a 2-3 hr drive.

Does anybody have a picture of the center console so I know how it's supposed to look like?

Surrey

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Automatic
I am pretty sure the console is the same in early explorers, if those are more available in the wreckers.

Nathan123

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
2.9 Litre
Transmission
Automatic
4th gen rangers as well, got one from a first gen ex and put in my dads 99 ranger, fits like factory. acording to the second link I posted, it looks like explorer sport trac ones fit too

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Staff online

Today's birthdays

Member & Vendor Upgrades

For a small yearly donation, you can support this forum and receive a 'Supporting Member' banner, or become a 'Supporting Vendor' and promote your products here. Click the banner to find out how.

Truck of The Month

Shran
April Truck of The Month

Recently Featured

Want to see your truck here? Share your photos and details in the forum.

Follow TRS On Instagram

TRS Events

25th Anniversary Sponsors

Check Out The TRS Store

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Amazon Deals